chapter one

hey guys! welcome by my first story that I've fully written
So, this story is written when i was younger, the plot isn't amazing so im sorry for all the mistakes and holes.

(English is not my main language so sorry for the mistakes)

well, this the first chapter! have fun!

Copyright © 2019 By TheWhiteWolf

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the Publisher.

One last word if you don't like this book then stop reading it. Just like any other author I don't like unuseful comments about how this book is stupid, cliche, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'shut your mouth or you just get more hits!' groans the pack alpha. I nod my head in pain and shake at his dangerous voice. 'Good girl.' He says and walks out of the room. I groan in pain and stand up. Fuck this shit why is it always me... I sigh deeply and try to talk with my wolf but she doesn't respond.

'Come on Moon...' i say through our link. I sigh deeply and sit on my old mattress where I lived for years. Tomorrow is a traditional day for the pack, The Hunt. The first time The Hunt began was a hundred years ago when our youngest alpha needed a way to kill the prisoners in a fun way because just hanging them wasn't enough. They are gonna hunt me, a girl who is used as a runt for the pack. They could do anything to me knowing I couldn't stop them so I'm trying to find a way to escape thanks to The Hunt. If I could reach out to my wolf I could use her as my eyes. The thing is, my wolf can see our surroundings, I cant it is really strange but its what the moon Goddes wanted. Sadly I can't see through my wolf her eyes because then I strangely faint.

I feel the mirror as I swipe my hand over it and I feel the dust coming off the mirror. I can't see a thing so a mirror is not necessary.
I always was the burden to the pack. Always the one you could beat up until you were satisfied. You can't trust a person in this god damn pack. Especially the alpha.
--------
'Wake up you bitch!' Said a voice I recognize as the alpha himself. 'Clean yourself, you stink and be ready in an hour for the hunt.' With that, he throws something soft against me and I hear him walk out of my small room. Why the fuck is he Always so damn grumpy.
Well, I think I need to shower before they come back and try something. I can move pretty good without eyes and I don't need a stick as normal humans need. We werewolves have way better senses than Humans. I lead myself to my really dirty shower and pull off slowly my clothes. My bathroom doesn't have a door and I don't have a lock on the inside so people like to walk in sometimes while I'm showering. I start the shower and step under the freezing water. In this pack, I don't get a shower with warm water so I need to do it with this. 

I sigh deeply and relax my muscles under the cold water. The coldness is not very bad because like I said we are werewolves, thank god. I love to shower though it is the only thing what makes me feel clean and fresh when they beat me up again.
When I'm done with the shower I turn it off and try to find a towel to dry myself with. When I find one I pull it close around my body and walk slowly trying not to knock over something or bounce right into a wall. I get the clothes from my so-called bed and pull them on finding them rather soft. I think these are sweatpants and a loose T-shirt so they can see the scars they gave me.

A figure walks from behind me and I hear a low chuckle. 'Are you ready?' says the voice and I nod shaking. People find it strange I can feel things around me but when you are all your life blind you slowly develop an extra sense to actually feel your environment instead of seeing it. The figure grabs me with its rough hands and I growl in pain. 'Oh shut up Slut.' he says and I try my best not to growl in pain again. 'Good she is here.' an inpatient's voice says from next to me and I feel many figures standing around me to see, or to hunt. They take me outside and I feel the leaves under my feet scrunch. The people shout happily knowing I will die no matter how fast I am. They Always die. They never come back to the cells. 'You know how it goes.' says the knowing voice of the alpha en I nod trying to communicate with my wolf. Okay, Bella, you can do this, with or without wolf, run as fast as you can. I feel someone loading a gun to send off a warning shot that I can go run. The shot sounds through the air and I jump a little from the sound so close to me. Stupid sensitive hearing. 'Bella run!' says someone in my mind and I smile. 'Good your back Moon!' i say back and I feel her tail waggle in excitement. We have a minute to get away before the rest gets to me and kill me. I start to run and my wolf shouts an order to me to dodge the trees in the woods. My breath becomes heavier and I hear the others running a mile I think behind me. Thank god they didn't tie me up.

'Faster!' My wolf Yells and I nod fastening my pace. 'Left, right NO LEFT!' she screams and I suddenly walk straight forward against a tree. 'Fuck. I growl and I hear the people getting closer. 'Stand up Bella!' she says and feel some liquid dripping down my forehead. Blood, Great. 'She is almost in the other territorium!' Yells a male voice and I growl before I slowly stand up. 'Yes okay come on Bella you can do it! I can't shift for you so you need to do it for yourself!' Oh yeah great, I can't shift into my wolf because they infect me every day with wolfsbane.

When I start to run again suddenly the smell changes and I shake in fear. 'Fuck I think this is...' i say but before I can do something I get tackled to the ground by someone. 'Get off her!' says a voice. I feel shivers go all over my body from the power that comes from that man. 'Alpha Stone. Says a voice above me shaking and I feel the figure getting pulled off my body. I stand up shaking and I feel a pair of eyes look at me directly. A sweet scent of Cheesecake fills my nose and I growl low. 

'Mate.' I hear my wolf chant over again and I shake in fear. Mate? I can't have a mate! What if he is just like the rest off the people?! I begin to panic and a panic attack starts at his own. My breath hitches and goes way to fast and I just can't control myself. My wolf shuts herself out to and I feel someone wrapping his arms around me. 'Shhh princes you are saved, breath in breath out. Look at me.' He says and I growl Gasping for air. 'I... C-can't' I stutter before my eyes shut and the darkness consumes me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  this is Bella! I really think this person fits her

I introduce in the next chapter some more people!

bya!