chapter three

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miles POV:

'I am blind.' Her words hit me like a bullet and I stare at her with my mouth open. She looks at a wall and I sigh deeply. Her beautiful dark brown hair is dirty from where she came from and her eyes are glassy. First, I thought she was a crying all the time but the truth is she is just fucking blind. Hold up I have a blind mate. This is a problem. She will be a danger for the whole pack because she is a little weaker than a normal omega and she can't even see where she walks! 'So Uhm what is your name?' i say awkward wiping my hand through my hair with a big sigh. 'Bella.' Bella... I try to say it a couple of times to try out her name and she begins to blush. I smile and slowly take her hand. She tries to pull it away and I growl lowly. She whimpers again and I look sad at her. 'Why are you scared?' I say slowly and she stares at our hands. 'You are scary.' she breathes out and I sigh. 'I'm trying to be less creepy, be happy you can't see me I am way scarier then you think.' I say with a small laugh and her lips twitch up in a small almost unnoticeable smile. She yawns and I almost melt at how cute she looks while yawning. 'What were you doing with those men?' I say before someone decides to barge in.

Bella POV:
'Ey man!' I hear a male saying and I hear his footsteps falter when he walks into the room we are in, I feel the annoyance coming off Miles knowing I could skip his question, I feel his gaze at me and my mate and I cower away. 'Who is this?' Says the boy and Miles growls lowly making me whimper. 'Jake this is my mate and please let me not fuck it up more than I already did.' Says my mate and that Jake boy makes a strange sound. 'Bless the moon goddess.' He mumbles and I hear that Miles stands up leaving my hand alone. I actually liked his warm hand on mine they fit perfectly 'Oooh someone is falling for mister alpha. ' my wolf mocks and I roll my eyes. 'O my gosh she is amazing.' the boy Jake says and I look in the way his voice came from. 'Why are you eyes glassy?' Says a voice a little to close and I jump backward. Before my wolf can say something or my mate can do something I fall off the bed not knowing it was that short. I yelp and then stand up. That shit hurt my poor ass. I feel 2 pair of eyes looking at me. 'Have you seen a ghost?' I say feeling around me. 'Oh she's blind..' Says jake en Miles gives him a slap against his shoulder.

'Hi, I'm Jake.' Says the voice of Jake. I feel something sticking out to me and I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion. 'Oh yeah.' He says and takes my hand and shakes it with his. 'Nice to meet you Jake.' i mumble quietly and Jake is pushed away. 'She needs to sleep go away.' Says Miles a little too harsh and I hear Jake walk away with a dramatic sigh. Suddenly I get lifted up and I try to get away as fast as I can. 'Let me go!' I yell and Miles sighs. He lets me go and I sink into the ground shaking in fear. 'P-pleas don't hurt me.' I whimper as the memories go through my mind.

I scream in fear as a hand touches me and sparks ignite into my body. 'It's alright.' Says a male voice and I feel the familiar scent of my mate around me. 'I'm sorry, I know you have trust issues but please try to trust me.' He says with sadness in his voice and he helps me up into the bed. I don't answer I just get into the bed and wrap the warm fluffy sheets around me. 'Sleep well Chica.' He says suddenly and I close my eyes hoping he would go away soon.

dream:
'Pablo, please! You can't escape!.' i say desperate as I hold into Pablo trying to keep him with me. ' Bella I am the only change to get us both out and you need the help your condition is getting worse and I can't help you without help from the outside.' I let out a cry but he shushes me fast afraid that the alpha will hear us. 'I come back for you Chica.' He says and I nod wiping my own tears away. 'You are a strong girl Bella, I know you will survive and I will too for you. You are stronger then you think. 'You promise?' I ask shaking. 'I promise Chica.' He says and I hear his footsteps leaving me behind

'Wake up!' Says a voice shaking me and I wake instantly up from the Nightmare. 'Bella are you alright? You were screaming.' Says my mate and I feel him wiping away my tears just like Pablo would do when he came for me. I nod slowly and he sighs the breath out he has been holding for a long time. 'Do you wanna take a shower? I can get a girl to help you she is very nice.' He says and I nod. Girls were Always nicer than boys because they brought me food and helped me heal properly before my wounds infect. Still, there are bad women too, and I know deep down you can't trust anyone. I hear a cart roll into my room and I look at the way the sounds come from. 'Mia, this is Bella. Bella this is Mia she will help you for today I need to do something for the pack.' Says Miles and I nod slowly before he walks out of the room.

 'Hi.' says a happy voice and I feel the girl close to me. 'So I will lead you to the shower and we will give you a warm shower so you get cleaned well okay?' I nod and I feel the happiness radiating off her. After I am all showered she helps me get dressed and all so it was rather easy knowing somebody was helping me. We talked about some things like how Miles could be really scary but inside he is just a big teddy bear. Mia is very nice but I still don't know if I can trust her. After that, I had something to eat, but first, I had to smell the food because you never can be too sure about poison in your food. 'I will be right back, the window is open for some fresh air.' Says Mia and I smile as she walks out of the room. 'Bella don't.' says my wolf in a hurry and I shake my head. I stand up and lead myself to the window knowing I can get through. I swing my leg over the edge of the window and I try to think of how high I am. 'I am not gonna help you.' my wolf growls and she tries to get control over me. 'Bella stop!' says a familiar voice. I hear Mia running my way. It is now or never. I jump out of the window before she can do something to me. I land on the ground with a thud and I growl in pain. I start to run god knows where and I follow the scent of the woods knowing I need to get away here.

---------------------------------------------------

Follow my Instagram WritersWolf for updates and more :P