chapter sixteen

'Bella you wake up.'  Says the voice of my wolf in my head and i growl slowly at her. Slowly the pain in my shoulder comes back and i growl leaves my lips. 'Finally Miles was waiting for us.' My wolf growl at me and i open my eyes to see that everything is dark again. My sight is sadly gone. 'Bella you're awake!' Says the excited voice of my mate and i try to sit up fast but the pain get worse and I growl frustrated. 'Please darling stay on the bed. Don't try to hurt yourself.'  He says. 'Fuck, how long was i out?' I mumble feeling my mate taking my hands and i feel him stare at me. 'A week or two.' He yawns and i sigh deeply. 'You need to sleep.' I mumble and he growls. 'I slept in that chair.' He says and suddenly another yawn sounds out of his mouth. I roll my eyes and I pull him to me and scoot over so he can join me on the bed. Moving hurts like shit but i've had worse. The bed dips and he lays down next to me while he wraps his arms around me. 'Im sorry.' He mumbles like he Always does and after a while his breathing slows. 

After a couple hours of just listening to Miles sleep I try to wiggle out off his arms and i slowly sit up. He stirrs a little but sleeps further when I sit still. The pain shoots through my body and i try hard not to growl and wake Miles up. I stand up very slowly trying to get the pain to go away. 'Lemme help you.' My wolfs says taking some pain from me and i smile thankfully. ' Thanks moon.' I say to her and I slowly walk to the bathroom. 'Okay so you here left and then there is a door and behind that door is the bathroom.' My wolf Moon says and I nod walking left around the bed and opening a door. I feel the shower to my left and I smile knowing i could get a hot shower before hell breaks down. As i strip down my clothes and i pull of the bandage that is wrapped around my shoulder. I put on the shower and i step under it feeling my shoulder sting from the hot water.

Suddenly there are heavy footsteps and I hear the door swing out of his hold. I swear to god i locked that fucking door. 'Miles jesus calm down!' I growl covering my body with my hands and arms. 'Get out.' I growl and i feel that his wolf is in control. Suddenly i am pushed harsh against the wall and I yell out in pain. 'Fuck what the hell are you doing!' I say and his body pushes against mine. I feel him stare at me not caring that he is getting wet from the shower while having clothes on. I feel the pressure building on my body and the pain comes even more while Miles pushes me harder against the wall. 'You are hurting me!' I say and i try to struggle him off. He starts to kiss my neck just where my sweet spot is and he licks at my sweet spot. A unexpected moan escapes my mouth. 'Miles think please.' I say begging to get him off me. Suddenly his teeth scrape over my skin and i struggle against his grip. I know his wolf is in control but damn i thought he could control his fucking wolf. 'No!' I say before his teeth dig into my skin marking me as his. A wimper escapes my lips before my body goes limp. 'Shit Bella!' I hear him say before everything gets black

Miles pov:

'What the actual fuck did you do?!" i yelled at my wolf looking at my mate who lays limp in my arms. 'I claimed what was ours!' he yells back and i growl frustrated knowing it was my fault. I get a  warm fluffy towel and wrap it around my little mate trying to keep her as warm as possible.  As i dry her not trying to hurt her anymore then i already did. I am a real dickhead. I get a shirt from the closet and pull it over her body. I tuck her in the bed and i smile at her. My little innocent mate. God i love her so much.

Everyone thinks i'm a reall asshole and it is kinda true. I really didn't mean to kiss Britt but suddenly she was on my lap kissing me and a second later Bella walks into that room. I didn't mean to get angry at her and i get it that she hates me. I hope she will get some fate in me and i hope that he will try to listen to me. I walk with my beta Jake to the cells. 'But Miles she is grazy.'  Jake says and i nod. 'She is gonna die.' I mumble and He growls at me. 'You need to think about Pablo to, she was his mate before she rejected him.' He says and i sigh. He cares a lot about Pablo, they are like best friends since Pablo came here.  'I know i will talk to him as soon as i am out of there.' I say and he nods before walking away leaving me alone to walk to the dungeons. 'Hello Mia.' I growl looking at the pathetic beaten up girl. She looks at me shaking. 'P-p-pleas Miles listen to me!' she says weak and before i can control my wolf he roars angrily at the stupid girl. She flinshes away and doesn't dare to look me in the eye. 'Pablo and Bella will deside your fate. I hope they choose for you to die.' I say growling and she starts to shake even more.  I walk out of the cell leaving her behind while she is still shaking from how scared she is.

'So you want me to choose if we kill her or let her live.' Pablo says unsure of what to pick. I nod. 'I want to talk to Bella about it so she can give her oppinion to.' He growls threatened by me being Bella her mate. 'Be happy i didn't kill you because you marked my sister against her will.' He growls again and I sigh irritated. 'You know my wolf is really possesive all the time.' I say and he looks at me with hate in his eyes. 'We all knew, Diantha knew.' He says through gritted teeth and i freeze. Diantha... She died in a rogue attack. She was my first mate but the moon goddes blessed me and gave me a second change mate knowing i couldn't do against it. I dont talk about her much because it will involve some dark things in a dark time

Bella's pov:

I feel feelings coming from me and i slowly waking up trying to ignore the pain in my neck and my shoulder. I growl in my head and try to reach out to Moon. 'What happened?"  'Well Miles and his wolf marked us.' my wolf purrs and the memories come back to me. A loud growl escapes my mouth and I feel someone rushing up to me. 'Finally you are awake.' My mate says. 'Not thanks to you.' I growl and i sit up still ignoring the pain that is coming from everywhere. 'Bella i know i was an asshole but pleas listen.' He says and I growl at him feeling the bed shake. 'Why can't you listen to me huh? I am fucking done! You slapped me, cheated on me and marked me without asking me if i was okay with it. I trully hate you.' I say glaring at a wall just beside Miles. 'You are mine' He growls and i roll my eyes. 'Well what if i left you and rejected you so you could just mistreaten your second chance mate.' I say and he freezes. 'Thats the problem.' He growls slowly and he takes a shaky breath. 'You are my second chance mate.' He says and the new hits me like a bomb shutting me up.

------------

Follow my Instagram WritersWolf for updates and more :P