chapter two

(a/n: this is Bella's pov!)

As i wake up i growl in pain and i feel a figure next to me. I try to struggle but i am chained down to something. I feel around slowly and it feels like i am in a really soft bed, or pillow fort or something. 'Were in a bed Dumbass.' My wolf huffs and i sigh deeply. 'You've been ignoring our mate you know.' She says again and i focus on the figure talking to me. 'So yeah that was it.' The strong voice says of a male i think in his Twentieth. 'What?!' I said shaking and i hear him sigh. 'You've seen me talking.. Right?' he says and i shake my head slowly. 'Pleas dont hurt me, i will do anything just don't hurt me.' i say shaking and my wolf growls lowly inside my head. 'Why are you eyes glassy, are you crying?' He says and i take a moment to think. Ooh he doesn't know i am blind so now he thinks I am crying? 'No im not crying.' i say with a low and shaking voice. 'Calm down i wont hurt you, you are save here with me and you will stay here with me.' he says in a matter of fact.

'Excuse me?' i says slowly. 'He is our mate ofcourse we will stay with him!' My wolfs yells happily and i shake my head. 'I can't stay!' i say fast and i hear him growl angry and i start to shake in fear. He takes off the ropes that held me to the bed and i sit slowly up. Damn this bed is really comfortable. I feel him walking to me and i start to shake even more thinking he would hurt me. 'You are my mate.' He says angry. 'I dont want a mate.' i say shaking and i feel his breath stop for one second before his angry footsteps leave the room. I lay down shaking while my wolf tries to keep me calm. 'Its alright he wont hurt us, i trust him and his wolf.' she says and i shake my head while fiddling with my fingers to come up with a plan so i can go away from here.

Miles Stone Pov:

The moment i storm out off the room my wolf growls loud in my head giving me a headace. 'Dude!' He yells and i think he was talking to our Mate her wolf before i cut off the link. 'I need distraction.' i say while dialing a number on my Phone. 'Yes?' says a girl voice and i smile. 'Hi britt, come to my room in then minutes.' I say and i feel my wolf trashing in my head. I know it is wrong to fuck somebody on the first day you meet your mate but she fucking frustrates me so much! I need release.

I smile when the blond haired girl Britt comes into my room only wearing a bathrobe. She smiles sadistic and i smile back. 'Come here.' i say and she pulls off the bathrobe and i see barely covering undergarments and smile. 'I Always come.' she says and she moans as i kiss her slowly

I hear groans coming from the room where Bella is and suddenly there is a painfull yell in my head knowing it is Bella. I look at a Britt under me while i... yeah i am fucking her, hard. 'Stop it!' My wolf yells and i jump off Britt suddenly. 'Whats up baby?' Britt says groaning in annoyance and i growl loud. 'Get out of my room!' she jumps off my bed running with nothing on my room out. I pull some clothes on and run fast as i ever can to my mate. She is crying on the bed i laid her in. 'Darling I'm so sorry.' i say through clenshed teeth knowing she wont let me hold her.

Bella's pov:

As i yell in pain my wolf stays quiet in the back off my mind knowing what our mate just had done. Why is this pain coming? He is just like the other people i met. Suddenly i hear a loud growl, a wimper and some running off i think a girl who is running out of a room. She smells, and i mean really Smells at sex. I hear heave footsteps coming to my room and i try to stop crying from the pain what had already stopped but it still flows as a scar through my body. 'Darling i'm so sorry.' The famous alpha Fucker says and i shake in fear while wiping my tears away. 'I dindn't want to...' He starts to but i sit up straight and try to look at him. I feel his questioning look in my direction and i shake my head in sadness. 'Reject me.' i say with pain in my voice. I feel his head shake and i sigh deep trying to stop shaking. 'You. Are. Mine.' he says directly and i shake my head in fear. 'Pleas.' i say and i hear him growl angry again.

As i tried to push away the man that made my whole life a hell his laugh sounds sadistic through the room. 'Oh honey how sad, You need to keep your virginity for your mate. O wait your mate will hate you and will reject you, you are pathetic.' The alpha says and i cry while he rips my pants off. 'No!' i say with a strangled voice. 'Please.' i mumble in defeat trying to fight back one last time. 'You are mine Darling.' He says and laughs.

'Hey! My mate says again and i feel him wiping my tears away. 'Thank godness.' he says while i make a strangled sound. 'I swear i will never do that to you again. If i will you can kill me if you want and you can have everything you want. Okay you know you can have everything you want now.' He says fast with regrets in his voice and my wolf whines. 'Give him a change, his wolf is actually very nice.' she says and i feel the smile coming off her. I nod slowly. 'But one more thing, I am blind.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Above you see Miles Stone played by Noah Mills!

'