chapter six

Miles growls softly and I feel suddenly tears stream over my cheeks. 'Shhh, baby.' Miles mumbles and I feel his hot breath in my neck. 'What is going on in your mind?' He asks while the sadness is radiating off him. I get out of his hold and I shake my head. 'I am fine.' I mumble and I hear a loud growl coming out of the kitchen. 'Did you make her cry?!" Growls Mia and I hear her footsteps march to us. 'No!' Miles says angry and Mia growls back. 'She is your mate so you need to calm your god damn temper!' she says and I take a step back from the both of them. 'Did you think I wanted a mate?!' Miles says angry and I clench my fist letting my own anger and sadness coming to me in a wave. 'Reject me then.' I say with a shaking voice and I turn around trying to get away. 'Dickhead.' Says my wolf and she leads me to my room. Miles didn't even try to help me or to apologize. I walk into my room and my wolf and I sigh deeply. 'Let's go to that music room with that piano!' Says moon suddenly and I nod with a smile. 'Miles his wolf says he is very sorry.' Says moon and I roll my eyes. 'Sorry, my ass.' She helps me walk to the room with the piano. 'Wall!' she yells and I just dodge a wall and walk into a room where I feel the huge piano. I sit behind the piano. Pablo learned me when he was still with me how to play the piano and I can play pretty good as I think myself. 'Vamos a tocar el piano.' I mumble and I let the music flow through my ears.

Miles pov:

I storm away from a pissed looking Mia, why did I say that?! I walk into my room and lay down on my bed. Why do I always fuck things up... 'Well because of your an asshole.' My wolf Derek says and I roll my eyes. 'I know.' I mumble and I hear him sigh. 'So I talked to her wolf... You know I am what better with the word than you.' I roll my eyes again and I hear him laugh. 'But Bella has a lot of trust issues, she has been through a lot. More then people will think and she tries to trust you but you have really broken her right now.' He says a little angry and I nod. I stand up to take a shower. When I am done doing all that I needed to do I walk to my office and go sit to research about Bella... I am gonna kill her old pack.

As I sit there I hear the small melody of a song from the piano knowing my mate is playing the piano. Oh, she is so cute. So innocent

Bella's Pov:

When I finish the song there is a knock on the door and I hear someone walking in. 'Hey.' says Mia and I smile. 'Hey, thanks for helping me back there with Miles.' I mumble and she sits next to me. 'I can't believe he could be like that... I'm so sorry Bella.' she says and I shake my head. 'That was beautiful what you played.' She says with a smile and I nod at her. 'Do you want to go to a party?" she says with a small smile and I think about it. 'Isn't that dangerous because I am blind?' I mumble and I feel her shake her head. 'I will be there.' She says and I nod exited. I've never been to a party before but I think I can do it. 'Won't we get trouble..' i mumble shaking a little and I hear Mia sigh. 'They never will hit us or torture us I know that for sure.' She says and I nod

'Here I have a very nice dress for you to wear to the party!' Mia yells from her closet I think and I hear her walk towards me. 'It is very beautiful and matches your eyes.' She says and I nod before she helps me get changed.

(a/n: this is the dress Bella wears!)

'You look beautiful Bella!" Mia says with a big smile

'You look beautiful Bella!" Mia says with a big smile. 'Really? I mean I never have seen myself walk in a dress and it feels strange.' I say with a small laugh. 'You slay so shut up and come on we go!' she yells excited and I smile at her. We walk together out of the room we were in. I can't screw this up this is my first party and everything will be alright I hope