Soulmate

"Mmm..Camila.."

Lauren was sleeping on her bed, both hands holding the pillow. More like strangling it.

"Hehe..this is great stuff.."

A younger girl is recording Lauren's very humiliating condition.

"I lovvee you.."

Lauren held the pillow as if the pillow has a face.

"Yeah, that's right, kiss that PillowCamila..heee"

"..PillowCamilaaa...eh?"

Lauren's eyes shot open, and suddenly pull her body up. She looked at her little sister with wide eyes.

"Let me guess, you're dreaming of your soulmate again, right?"

"Taylor.."

"Go ahead, don't mind me."

"Taylor.."

"I wonder how many views this video will get when I post this on YouTube?"

"YouTube?! Don't you dare!"

Taylor doesn't seem to be a bit scared of Lauren's hell raising state.

"What title would be suitable?"

"Hmm.."

"My sister and her pillow lover? Or Making out with a pillow? Or you prefer something simple like..Pillow love?"

Lauren can't stand it anymore, she tried to grab the camera and Taylor's neck but the younger girl is fast. She's already in front of the door with the camera, grinning.

Lauren grabbed her PillowCamila and throws it with full force on Taylor's face.

"Eewwww! This thing has your drool all over it!"

Lauren was about to strangle her sister when her mom came.

"Girls, it's our first day back in New York and you're still on each other's neck."

"Geographical difference doesn't change one's nature. A monkey is still a monkey wherever they are."

"Lauren, don't call your sister a monkey."

Lauren ignored her whining sister and head to the bathroom.

"Hurry up and let's have a breakfast together."

"No thanks mom, I'm gonna grab something on the way to the office."

"You're going to start working today? Don't you want to rest for a few days?"

"It's okay. I can't wait to start."

Lauren smiled.

**

A girl is sleeping on her pink bed, with a pink bolster, and pink pillow with pink pyjamas on.

Her pink alarm clock started to make noises as it hit six in the morning. She opened her eyes along with a wide smile on her face.

"Good morning world, It's a new day!"

Camila wakes up with a wide smile on her face and started to tidy her bed.

"It's the first thing you must do after waking up, tidy your bed." She tells herself.

She head to the bathroom and get ready for work.

She looked in the mirror and satisfied with her looks.

She peeked into the room beside hers',

"Are you up yet, cousin?"