Awkward

"We're going to have 2 kids joining us from today." Lauren said to the whole office.

"Kids?" asked Normani and Camila simultaneously.

"2 college students chose our office for their project on design department. They'll be here for four weeks, to do an observation and such. Treat them nicely and feel free to bully them around." Lauren added, half serious.

Leighis the happiest upon hearing the news. She cleared two tables for the 'kids'. Camila thinks it's cute that she's excited to meet new friends. Normani thinks Leigh just feel relieved because now she won't be the only one bullied.

**

"Nice to meet you!"

The two girls bowed in unison. All four of them, Camila, Lauren, Leigh and Normani stared at the girls in front of them. Each of them had different expressions on their faces.

Leigh: Excited

Normani: Mischievous (or was that hunger?)

Camila: Pleasantly surprised

Lauren: Terrified

"Dinah! Why didn't you tell me that you picked my office for your college work?"

Camila said, hugging Dinah tightly.

"I wanted to surprise you." Dinah grinned happily.

"Hey, we meet again." Jade said to Normani as she flips her hair.

"Yeah..did you bring food?" Reply Normani, flat.

"Eh?"

"You'll get used to it." Leigh said, smiling.

Lauren kept on staring at Dinah, her face pale. Nobody seems to notice it, except Camila.

"Are you okay?" Camila asked, softly.

"Ba..ba..banana.."

"What is it?"

"Giant rotten banana..." Lauren said, her wide eyes.

Dinah reached out a hand for a handshake, "Nice to meet you, Miss Jauregui. I'm Dinah."

Lauren kept staring Dinah's hand with wide eyes. She didn't even able to say anything. Cold sweats formed on her forehead.

"Will you excuse us for a while?" Camila said, dragging her pale-faced boss along with her.

They entered an empty meeting room. Camila asked Lauren to sit down on a chair.

"Hey, snap out of it!"

Camila snapped her fingers in front of Lauren, hoping that she will be back to her normal self.

"She's my biggest nightmare..." Lauren looked up to look at Camila, her face terrified.

She's so damn cute when she's scared.

"Hey, that's not a banana, that's my cousin Dinah. There's nothing you should be afraid of.."

Lauren looked down, silent.

"..she's not even wearing a banana suit, she's not so er.. giant either. It's okay."

Lauren still kept silent.

Camila reached out her hands and hugged Lauren tightly. Lauren was surprised by the action, but she's not resisting it.

"Why think of your nightmare when you can think about your sweet dreams?" Camila said, her voice was so soft, it's almost like she's whispering.

Camila gently ran her hands through Lauren's blonde hair.

"Think about 'Camila'. She's not scary."