Feelings

Dinah and Jade are standing at the balcony, away from the crowd.

"So..are you comfortable with me now?" Jade asked.

"Huh?"

"Last time, you said that you're feeling uncomfortable when you're around me."

"Oh." Dinah looked down.

Jade moved closer to Dinah.

"I'm still uncomfortable whenever I'm around you." Dinah said, looking at the dark sky.

Jade looked at Dinah, curious.

"But it's a pleasant uncomfortable feeling." She added, smiling.

"What is it?"

"I asked my cousin about it..

Dinah paused.

..according to her, I might..

"Might what?" Jade asked, impatient.

..might be in love." Dinah finished her sentence with a sigh.

Jade stared at Dinah, blank. Her mind is still trying to process the whole conversation.

Is she..

"With who?" Jade asked.

Dinah stared at Jade's face in disbelief.

"Someone I know?" she continued to ask.

Dinah laughed, hiding her disappointment.

"Never mind. Let's go." Dinah said as she turned around to leave.

But soon she stopped as a hand grabbed her arm. Dinah turned around and saw Jade looking at her.

"Jade?"

"I remember..

..what I did to you that night." she said, serious.

Dinah gulped. "You do?"

**

"Auntie.."

Claudia marched through the crowd towards Lauren and Camila. Lauren can feel her whole body shakes.

"Come with me." Claudia said, grabbing Lauren's arm.

"But.."

Claudia kept on dragging Lauren away from the dancing floor, leaving Camila behind. Lauren turned around and looked at her girlfriend as she's being dragged away forcefully.

Camila stared at Lauren, her eyes are teary. Lauren mouthed, "Don't worry."

Camila nodded and forced herself to smile. But she can't force the tears in her eyes from falling down.

Lauren..

"Mila!" Normani called as she rushed towards her. Ally right behind her. They both saw the whole thing.

Camila can't help but to sob as she saw her friend's worry faces. Sunny quickly hugged her and pats her back gently.

"Let's go somewhere else." Normani suggested.

**

"What the hell are you thinking you're doing?!"

Lauren didn't say anything, kept looking down.

"Kissing a girl? You're a..lesbian?!"

Lauren closed her eyes, trying to block the words. Claudia walked back and forth, trying to control her anger.

"Are you trying to destroy our family reputation?! A lesbian in  Jauregui family? Are you kidding me?"

Lauren looked down and kept silent.