Idiot

Mr. Cabello is sitting in the living room alone, watching the TV. Dinah's parents already went back to their house an hour ago. Camila looked at her dad from the kitchen. She still can't believe that her dad is in her house. She took a deep breath and walks slowly towards the living room. Alejandro Cabello smiled as he sees her daughter coming.

He's smiling at me?

Even though it's awkward, Camila managed to smile back at her father before sitting at one of the couch.

They both sat there, staring at the TV screen.

"It's been a while since I watch this kind of show." Alejandro said.

Camila just noticed that they're watching Game of Thrones.

"Oh.." she replied, short.

Awkwardness filled the atmosphere again.

"I'm so happy for you, Camila."

Camila looked at her father, surprised.

"He's a really nice man." He added.

Camila smiled weakly.

Nice?

"Urm, dad. How's your health?" Camila asked, trying to avoid the topic.

Alejandro laughed.

"I'm good. This heart just needs happy news." He said, smiling.

Camila chuckled.

"Your marriage will be the best medicine for me."

**

Camila goes to work the other day with a hope of meeting Lauren. She's been trying to reach her since last night but Lauren turned off her phone.

She walked into the office only to find an empty desk. Camila tries to act normal, but the whole office knows she's hurting.

Normani sighed as she saw Camila turned on her computer and keep acting like nothing happens.

Deep inside she's cursing Lauren for leaving Lauren alone in this situation.

"Mila..would you like anything? I'm going to the vending machine." Leigh asked Camila.

Camila smiled, "It's okay Leigh."

"Are you sure?" Leigh gently patted Camila's shoulder.

Camila nodded.

Leigh sighed and turned around.

"Wait." Camilacalled.

"Yes?"

Camila smiled, but Leigh can see the sadness in her eyes.

"Can you buy me some milk?"

**

Austin is sitting in the makeup chair. He's on the set of a photo shoot for a magazine. He smiles in satisfaction as he looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Your fiancé is here to see you." One of the makeup artists said.

Austin turned his head to look at the door. Camila is standing there, staring at him.

"Can you guys leave us alone for a minute?" Minho said to the other people in the room.

They leave Camila and Austin alone and close the door.

"Hey, baby. Miss me?" Austin asked, teasing.

"What are you doing?" Camila asked.

Austin looked away, "This is how it supposed to be, Camila."