Double Trouble ( Fred & George Weasley X reader )

// older oneshot so excuse the grammar

Words: 1024

Warning: none, fluff
Fandom: Fred and George Weasley. Harry Potter

Fred ang George both knew that they loved you. And they also knew that you loved them. It had gone around the school for a couple of weeks now since Malfoy took your diary and had read all of it's secrets. How you had tried to decide which one of the boys you loved the most but it wasn't possible. You were in the same year as the golden trio so sometimes it was hard to find moments when you could talk to each other, and this moment where one of them. The two twins sat in the couch in Gryffindor's common room, just sitting and thinking. Until suddenly George exclaimed.

"I know! Let's both confess our love to her and we can both be together with her!" Fred stared wide eyes at the wicked idea, not believing what he heard.

And not believing that he actually liked it.

A week passed the evening in the common room and today was the day. They were going to confess their love to you.

The day had started slow as usually. First lesson was potions, then defense against dark art. A hour up in the dark tower with Sibyll Trelawney and her sidekick stuff and then lunch. Thank heavens for that. And after that an hour free time, and that's where you were now. Sitting on the roof with Hogwarts before you. You had been there for a while and you were reading in your book. It wasn't one of the magical books but just an old ordinary mugglar book. It had always been your favorite. As you were caught up in the wonder of the book you had no idea that just that exact moment the two twins where looking for you. Harry told them that they had seen you walk up on the roof after they ate and soon the two brothers was up on the roof. As fast as they put their heads through the door their hearts started beating. There you sat, sunlight shining beautifully in your Y/H/C hair and your Y/E/C eyes dancing over the pages in the book. They couldn't eve describe to themsleves how beautiful you were. Soon the two of them took all their courage and slowly walked up to you.

"Y/N. We want to tell you something." the two of them said in union and you quickly looked up fro the book. As fast as you saw them your face shone in a pink color and you smiled widely at them.

"Oh! Hello there, Fred, George!" you said and closed your book, standing up. The twins was much taller than you. To reach their lips you would have to stand on toe... reach their lips... Kiss them... Oh no! Pull yourself together, Y/N!

"So, you wanted to tell me something?" I asked and the two of them exchanged a glance before taking a deep breath.

"We like you, Y/N. Both of us." they said once again in union and your eyes widened. Had they just... They just confessed to you! You were out of words, not knowing what to say.

"And we know that you like us too, after what Malfoy did, and we decided that if you still truly loved us , one of us could't just be yours alone. So... We want to be together with you, both of us on the same time." Fred continued and you put a hand over your mouth. Your heart was beating fast and the two twins walked closer, biting their lips.

"Y/N, do you want to be our girlfriend? ''George asked and you almost wheezed. But then there was nothing but silence. Seconds turned into a minute. One minute into two, and two into more. You saw how the two twins started to give up hope when you suddenly blurted out.

''Yes! Yes, for everything in this world, yes!" their eyes widened in both surprise and happiness and before a second passed they embraced you in a warm hug. The force in their sudden outbreak made you fall down on your back with them on top of you and you all laughed. You grinned happily at them, your cheeks burning red. Two soft kisses were planted on your cheeks and your blush grew more. You gave them each a peck on the lips and they held their arms wrapped tightly around you.

The weeks passed and everybody knew about the relationship the three of you shared.

You were standing among your friends in Griffindor, shouting, cheering and yelling. It was Quidditch time. Fred and George was amazing out there! No one could avoid their hits. You stood in the front row and your face shone in happiness as you saw your two loves fly over the you.

"Come on, babes! " you cheered and they looked back at you. They smirked devilishly and quickly flew back over the field. Oh, how they were going to give you a show.

Griffindor won against Slytherin easily, and you proudly said it was because Fred and George. You quickly ran down to the boys dressing room,not caring if you were allowed there or not. As fast as you opened the door you saw two weasley's, no shirt on, covered in sweat, and looking very hot you had to admit, looking up at you.

"Y/N!" they exclaimed and you quickly ran up to them and hugged them hard. You blushed extremely because of two reasons. One; you were happy. Two; they were both half naked, hot and sweaty. They held you close and and you could feel their hearts beating fast.

"Y/N, guess what?" Fred then said after a while and the two of them smirked.

"What?" you asked and looked confused at them.

"We're going on a date in Hogsmead!" they both said and your eyes widened, making you blush extremely.