Choose. (Reader x Jack Sparrow or Will Turner. )

Fandom: Pirates of the Caribbean, Will Turner, Jack Sparrow.
Warnings: Badly written, blood, fighting, anger
Words: 1017

It wasn't supposed to be like this, it was never meant to go this way. Their best fighter was joining the other side, becoming their enemy. Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann was running as fast as they could through the city towards the docks, knowing that the if you entered the ship, you would never speak with them again. They wished to every god in every religion that the three of them would be enough of to wear you out until they could drag you back onto the black pearl. They saw you standing ready, bag on your back with a hand on your sword.

"Y/N!" Elizabeth called out, her being your oldest friend. You two had stayed together as long as you two could remember and had always been by each others' sides. It was strange how you just acted this way towards her. The group of three stopped running, a few meters away from you as they didn't want to alarm you to much, or get into the way of your swords range. Without saying anything, you sighed and dropped the bag down on the dock, your dominant hand grabbing hold of the sword tighter. Oh boy, was the only thing Jack managed to say before suddenly your sword almost clashed with his and his mates faces. Will somehow managed to block your sword with his own, Elizabeth being pushed in behind him. This only fuelled your anger further. He then pushed you back, allowing the two others to also grab their weapons before you jumped at them again. Their plan was definitively going to fail, because none of them could beat you, and together they were just running around trying not to get hit. When Jack blocked a hit for Elizabeth just like Will had done your sword was suddenly stabbed deeply into the ground and you held up your fist. It was a surprise because you preferred using a gun or a sword while fighting. It temporarily took down the captain's guard and you were able to punch him right in the jaw, your right hook being famous in all bars. Jack understood that now as he tumbled backwards until he hit a group of boxes that stopped him from falling into the water.

"You scurvy faced, lice infested bilge rats!" you shouted at them, confusing the lot. As Elizabeth tried to speak your sword was up again and pointed at her. Will you ever choose, you screamed at her, seeming to be in agony by just looking at her. Elizabeth recognised it, but didn't know why she had seen it so many times.

"Choose what?!" she shouted back at you, dropping her sword to the ground. She knew that if she kept her weapon she might make you even angrier than before.

"Choose who you bloody love you idiot! " before anyone could say anything you continued. The first time I fell in love with Will, you ruined it, showin so much interest for him he fell for you. I managed to get over it, finding Jack. He made me feel like I actually had some worth when he took me into his crew with only joy. But then you...! You just decided to dump Will like a bottle in the ocean and then jumped after the one I thought cared for me so deeply! And now, you're switching between them as if you were the queen of England with a godforsaken harem! You've talked so much about how you feel lonely, but do you ever think about me?! I've lived my entire life in your bloody shadow, you shouted at her, waving the sword around as your whole body felt as if it was drowning in a sea of despair and loneliness. They stood quiet around you, unable to come up with any good words, but Jack as always had a list of bad ones.

"Well, that's quite unfortunate. Maybe you're just cursed."

"Jack Sparrow, you're an absolute idiot!" a cheerful voice could be heard from the water. During your fighting, Captain Barbossa and his crew had sailed in and could now retrieve what they were there for. You. You turned around, sighing with relief as you saw you soon to be captain.

"Ready to become a real pirate, lass?" one of the crew members shouted as you sheathed your sword once again. You bet, you said with a weak chuckle before beginning to walk forward, waiting for the ship to anchor at the dock. But your plans were stopped when the sound of a gun echoed through the air and a sudden pain went right through your shoulder. In shock you turned around, the sudden pain making your vision blurry. If anyone had believed Jack was stupid, they would think he had absolutely lost his mind this time.

"That will hurt tomorrow." the captain mused, holding up the gun in the air as smoke emitted from the pipe. You stared at him in confusion as you felt yoru body slowly start falling backwards. Will, like a true gentleman, threw himself forward and grabbed hold of your torso as you were about to emerge under water.You breathed in harshly as it only brought you more pain, but Will held on tightly, laying on the harsh dock. I got you, he reassured you, his face buried in your neck.

"You're disgusting. "you whispered, not wanting him anywhere near you. Will chuckled weakly and got to his knees, managing to pull you out of the water. But he was forced to stand up quickly as a fusillade of bullets rained upon the docks, all mean to hit the three others and none close enough to get you.

"Well, we better hurry! " Jack shouted before he ran. Will glared at the Captain fleeing before holding you bridal style, running after him. Elizabeth took all of your things and ran after the two males, an odd feeling of being ignored spreading through her. And if only she knew that she would soon experience all that you had during the years of loneliness.