(Titus Abrasax X reader) You shall be my queen (smut)

Words: 2960

Warning: SMuT, SMUUUT, angst,

fandom: Jupiter Ascending, Titus

Your heart was beating hard, as if trying to escape your body. There before you stood Lady Jupiter, a legioner and Lord Titus. Yes, you were under his service but you had swore an oath to his mother, that no matter what form she takes in her other lives you would always serve her.

"Oh, fuck it." you hissed and grabbed your double handguns, punching Titus in the face, making him fall aside as you ran up to cover the legioner and Jupiter.

"Y/N?!" Titus screamed, his hand covering his nose, blood escaping from between his fingers. You only smirked faintly and shrugged, gun pointed towards him and 'misses deer' as you called his other servant. Stuck up snobs, both of them. You glanced back at Jupiter, her staring shocked at you.

"I promised their mother I would save any form she would ever take. Pleasure to serve you, my lady." you said with a lightly bow, receiving a grin from her and a shocked smirk from the legioner.

"Now you better move your ass and get out of here!" your order rang through the room and the two of them escaped. You turned all of your attention towards the lord before you and snickered lightly, making him look shocked at you.

"You can't even imagine how long I wanted to do that." you mused, firing the gun right between his legs when he tried to move.

"Nah-ah. No moving until they're away from here." you waved your finger towards him lightly, a devilish grin forming on your face. You then turned your attention towards 'misses deer' and she quickly removed her hand from her ear. You groaned in irritation and pointed one of the guns towards her, firing him. She let out a high-pitched scream, flying through the room and crashed into the wall.

"What have you done!?" Titus asked in a high voice, shock and enragement filling it.

"Calm down, you royal ass. It was knockout bullets." you muttered and then dropped your weapons as robotic guardians came rushing in from every side, pointing their weapons towards you. You refused to hold up your hands and closed your eyes, getting ready to be pulverized my the bullets but nothing came. You opened your eyes again in confusion and looked up at Titus standing before you, half of his face covered in his own blood. He held up a hand, dismissing the guards attack and your eyes met. Oh, bad move. His eyes were dark with anger and betrayal, his teeth gritting together.

"Take her to my room. Tie her up so she can't move." he commanded and you held back an involuntary gasp. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

*

With every move the rope dug into your skin of your wrists and ankles. You hissed in pain, desperately trying o find something to cut the thick material but found nothing in the lord's bedroom. Disgusting, you thought. Being in the same bed as many of his 'companions'. You were barely able to utter the thought in your mind when the lord himself, alone, walked into the room and locked the door behind him. Your breath hitched slightly as he started pacing back and fort in front of you, the blood on his face washed away but his nose slightly swollen. Seeing it made you snicker and his head snapped towards you. His eyes were wide and his eyebrows narrowed.

"You think this is funny?" he asked with a voice, hushed like a whisper but filled with rage. You turned your head away nonchalantly and huffed, blowing a strand of hair away from your face.

"Look at me!" he commanded, earning an eyeroll from you and you not moving to look at him. You were actually looking at everything else except him. He let out a sound resembling a snarl and with two long strides he was before you, grabbing your chin roughly. He made you look at him, expecting to find something like shame or regret in your eyes but there was none, only a euphoria revenge could give you. A confused frown formed on his face and he stared deeper, but he still could see nothing.