Beautiful Hiccup x reader

The wind cried out into the night as the storm raged on. You were supposed to have gotten back to your village hours ago but you had found a perfect fishing spot. You had managed to catch Cod and then Haddock. You became overly joyful when your basket slowly but surely filled with the strange named fish. You hadn't noticed how the clouds were darkening and the sound of thunder was filling the air. Thankfully you did realise before the eye of the storm was right over you. You had secured your cargo and released the sail, the heavy wind pulling you through the storm. You held onto the ropes tightly, making sure the sail wouldn't be flaccid. You could hear the underwater roars of the dragons around you, trying their best to ride out the storm as well. A suddenly emerging dragon on your lift caused a huge wave to start turning your small but sturdy fishingboat over. You jumped onto the side of the boat, leaning all your weight back as the ropes wrapped around your forearms and wrists. You roared with the effort to keep the boat from capsizing. The rope burned as it moved against your arms but you held them firmly in your hands, knuckles whitening with the effort. Suddenly the wave subsided and you slipped, falling into the water. Still you held onto one of the ropes and with a lot of effort you managed to drag your tired body back on the boat. You laid panting on the bottom, a hand on your stomach as you let the storm steer your boat. You couldn't believe you actually made it when the storm had faded. You sat up, but quickly had to lean over the boat's aft to rid yourself of everything in your digestive system. The adrenaline rush had faded and now after your nausea was gone you felt the need to just curl up and sleep. You knew this was an impossible thing. You had to see what damage your ship had gotten and how to get to land. You stood up slowly, starting to check everything. The sail was ripped and the mast was broken. Your oars you kept for emergencies had fallen lose as the part of the ship you had secured them against was gone, just a large rip right through the wood. You sighed loudly at this, knowing you had to completely change the side. You looked around yourself, trying to see some kind of land nearby and to your relief you saw a large islands emerging from the mist far away. Now you just had to figure out how to get over there, you thought when suddenly the head of a dragon emerged from the water, looking at you curiously. Your eyes widened and you quickly went to grab a book from the chest you sat on while steering. You started skimming through the book until you found a picture of the exact same dragon species.

"Scauldron. Alright, and you... You guys like... haddock? Right? " you said while looking at the dragon whom tilted his head in confusion. You moved over to your basket and opened it, grabbing a hold of the largest haddock you had gotten. Slowly you walked over to the side of the boat where the dragon was emerged. You cautiously held out the fish to the dragon, looking away as you held your breath. By all the gods, you begged, please let my uncle be right on this. The feeling of a large mouth grabbing hold of the fish made you let it go and look up, the dragon eating it and humming happily. A sigh of relief escaped you and you quickly grabbed a rope, holding it up to the dragon.

"Please, take me there. " you pointed towards the island, the dragon looking at you, the rope and then the island. It took the rope into it's mouth and started swimming towards land. You thanked the gods for having been blessed with such a kindhearted dragon to be your savior. A sudden wave of dizziness and you fell on your behind. A large grunt escaped you and then the nausea came back. You quickly threw yourself against the aft and you did your business. But you couldn't get whatever was inside you making you feel this way to get out. You grabbed a firm hold of the wooden helm and tensed your entire body, forcing yourself to go again, and again and again until you felt as if there was no power left in your body and that the nausea was gone. You sat with your head leaned against the helm, one hand holding on to it so you wouldn't slide face first into the chest besides you. The other hand bathed in the water, the ice cold water helping to keep you conscious. Soon you could hear yelling from farther away, trying to make contact with you. Soon the boat hit the dock and the Scauldron laid it's head against chest, letting out small concerned growls and whimpers, not wanting it's newfound companion to be hurt. You heard the voice of a young male through the masses repeating "excuse me","coming through" and "Anyone know who they are" as he came closer. Suddenly somebody jumped down in the boat, startling you and the Scauldron for a second. The dragon growled threateningly at the person whom shushed them carefully, gently putting a hand on it's head. A hand grabbed your chin carefully, making you look up. The owner of the hand had forest green eyes bright with curiosity and auburn hair that hadn't seen a brush in ages. The two of you stared at each other for a while before you blinked slowly, fighting with opening your eyes again. The Scauldron huffed loudly besides the man, impatient about him not helping you fast enough. The man looked at the dragon for a second before turning back to you, an amazed look on his face.