Chapter 2~ The Hot Waitress

On his way to the cubicle Ved met Aditya, a chubby young intern from the Finance department. Like always he greeted Ved happily, but his face fell when he noticed Ved is visibly disturbed. Aditya is a very a jolly fellow and always keeps smiling, he hates when anyone especially his close friend is upset.

'Hey man! What happened?' He nudged his friend's arm. Ved sighed loosening his tie. As the two men walked. Aditya kept looking worriedly at him.

'I have been backstabbed.' Ved revealed. Aditya gasped. After a moment, Aditya placed his arm on his shoulder and suggested they talk it out over a cup of coffee in their favorite coffee joint.

*********************************************

Usually, Ved is a lively person and prefers chattering people over silent and quiet place. That is one of the reasons why he loves this coffee joint next to his office. The second reason being the awesome coffee that they serve here is unlike any. But unlike on usual days, today Ved is terribly upset. He felt fresh tears brimming in his eyes as he narrated everything to Aditya. By the time he ended, Aditya had his jaw dropped.

'That ****** and that *****' He slammed his fist angrily on the table. Ved shook his head and wiped his tears. He buried his face into his palm and sighed.

'I gave my hundred percent into that relationship but she-' His voice trembled as he spoke. Ved stopped as he couldn't continue; he feared he will start crying.

Aditya extended his hand and held his palm, he squeezed his hand tightly.

'Don't worry man, I am there for you. And there are plenty of fish in the sea. Why sulk over some silly backstabbing girl.' Aditya motived him. Ved looked gratefully at him. Aditya then looked around and began pointing at the girls in the Café and asking if Ved would date them. He kept insisting Aditya to stop as it was embarrassing. Seeing him smile, Aditya felt encouraged and now began teasing him by pointing at Aunties.

The two men stopped chucking when someone, a feminine voice interrupted them. They looked up. Ved saw a gorgeous young woman dressed in a red and white waitress dress standing beside Aditya. She had an apron around her waist. There was an aura around her that attracted Ved instantly. He mentally kicked himself for feeling this way. He just had a breakup. But he couldn't stop himself as he observed her.

Her chestnut brown hair perfectly curled at the edges fell till her chest. Dark kohl adorned her doe-shaped hazel eyes and dark velvet lipstick adorned her plump lips. Slight blush adorned her cheeks. She smiled sweetly at them. She must be new as Ved is a frequent visitor here but hasn't seen her around before.

'Sir, your order?' She said clenching the notepad tightly in her palm.

'One coffee and lava cake for me and for him?' Aditya looked at Ved. He quickly looked away from the beautiful woman and looked back at Aditya and then back again at her. She is still smiling waiting patiently.

'One Black coffee with no sugar.' Ved said and Aditya scrunched his nose.

'Sure sir.' She said and began jotting down their order. Ved glanced at the black nameplate pinned on the right side of her white shirt and read her name which is typed in a white font.

Natasha Singh 

**********************************************

So, guys *smiles* Ved meets Natasha. What is your first impression of this gorgeous waitress *smirks* Will she be the one for Ved? Will there be a love story??? Stick around to find out ;)

How was the Chapter, guys?

Drop in your thoughts :*

Thanks so much for reading, my lovelies *flying kisses* Please don't forget to vote and comment :* :*