Chapter 6~ Their First Conversation

Ved returned home with a broad smile on his face. The coffee from his favorite coffee joint always rejuvenated him but today, today there was something special. After many days, he saw Natasha again. The attraction he felt for her resurfaced. And today, he also spoke to her.

'Sir, what would like to have?' She asked him in a sweet voice. Ved wasn't sure if it was her original voice or a made-up one. Nevertheless, it was sweet. He smiled.

'One black coffee.' He said and watched her jot it down on her notepad. He watched her slender fingers holding the pen as she wrote smoothly.

'Anything else, sir?' She looked up and he quickly looked away fixing his expressions.

'No-no.' He stammered avoiding her gaze. Natasha bends and picked up the menu card, her fingers brushed against the side of his wrist and Ved inwardly gasped. Her fingertips felt so soft.

He then shook his head, mentally scolding himself – stop drooling over her like a pervert.

'Sir?'

He looked up and is surprised to have her still standing here. She smiled at him and he felt his heart flutter. He used to think, Dia had a beautiful smile but Natasha's is nothing compared to her's. Ved gazed into her twinkling eyes and nodded.

He cleared his throat and spoke, - 'Yes?'

She nodded excitedly and opened the Menu, - 'Sir, May I interest you in these new ranges of pastries. It is our latest.' She pointed at the list of pastries. Ved looked intently at the list. Though he isn't a sweet tooth and hates cakes, he nodded, - 'Which one is better, Natasha?' He asked her.

Natasha looked slightly taken aback when he called her by her name. Ved looked at her confused face and bit his tongue, - 'Sorry,' – he looked away, red-faced, - 'I actually got your name from your tag.' He confessed. There is silence...

'No problem, sir.' She spoke softly. Ved looked up at her and she smiled back at him.

Ved nodded. 'I am Ved.' He introduced himself

'Natasha...Oops! You know my name already.' She said and giggled. Ved looked at her with a dreamy smile.

Ved sighed and dropped on the bed. He stared at the ceiling for a while before sitting up and resting his back on the bedpost. He took out his journal. Recollecting Natasha, he began writing about Natz. In his imagination, the author, who happens to be him, has proposed to her and she has accepted him. After he had finished writing, he wondered if he is hastening everything. Is he is doing the same mistake that he did with Dia? Will he have his heart broken, again? Ved frowned tossing his Diary back into his drawer. 

*********************************************

Haayee!!! Guys, their first conversation. Wow!!!!

How was the Chapter, guys? Drop in your comments *smiles* 

Thanks so much for reading, guys. And thanks for your love our story is Ranked #42 in Short story *smiles* *flying kisses*

Please don't forget to vote and comment :*