Chapter 25~ Mission Impress Nihal!

Ved sat on the sofa looking around the house. Natasha and Asha had managed to get a decent one-bedroom apartment. The living room had few painting stuck on the cream walls and one wall clock. The sofa isn't plush, but it is good, one brown leather single sofa and one double sofa. A glass coffee table in the centre. A large window behind the double sofa where Ved sat. He turned back and looked at the white and light brown curtains. He extended his hand to push aside the curtain when he heard sound of Natasha's heels and quickly looked front again.

'Here.' Natasha forwarded him a mug and sat beside him. Ved looked at his mug as she placed her mug on the table. He watched her remove her heels and massage her ankle.

'Feels good to be out of it.' Natasha commented wriggling her toes. She smiled at Ved, he smiled back. Even her toes are so cute. She then folded her leg, one over the other and leaned grabbing her mug.

'Ha!' She sighed throwing her head back. Ved loved how her chestnut brown hair bounced. When she caught his gaze, Ved looked away and began twirling the black coffee.

'You can look.' Natasha said and when Ved looked at her she showed her ring, - 'You have the rights.'

Ved smiled. He extended his hand to hold hers, but Natasha didn't notice it and moved her hand holding her mug with both hands. Ved sighed.

Natasha took a sip of her coffee and turned her head to look at Ved, - 'So? Your thoughts on Nihal?'

Ved looked at her and then nodded looking away, - 'He is a cute kid.'

'Genuine thoughts.' Natasha interrupted him, and he looked at her. Natasha kept looking at him with her eyebrow raised. Ved sighed looking away. He took a sip.

'Nihal needs time. He didn't like me. But,' – He looked at her, she looked upset, - 'I will impress him.' He said determinately. Natasha nodded. She blinked her eyes couple of time and Ved knew she was trying to not cry.

'Nihal has no clue about his father, he is very attached to me, only me. But I really hope he accepts you.' She sounded like she will start crying. Ved held her palm and squeezed it gently.

'He will. Every child needs a father too. He doesn't tell you, but I know he must be wanting a father. Secretly.'

Natasha pressed her lips tightly and nodded her head, - 'When Nihal was very young, he used to question me many times where his father was and why doesn't he have a father like other kids.' Natasha confessed. Ved felt his heart drop on seeing tears glistening in her eyes. He clenched her palm tightly.

Natasha sniffed and leaned closer. She dropped her head on his shoulder and together they sipped their coffee silently.

*****************************

Around mid-night, Ved decided to leave. He didn't want to, but he had to.

'I wish you could stay longer.' Natasha spoke as the two stood at the door. Ved watched her slender fingers playing with the button of his shirt. He held her waist pulling her closer. She doesn't look up.

'I don't want to either but if only I leave now will I come tomorrow.' He said. Natasha's head shot up as she looked hopefully at him.

'It's Sunday tomorrow. You, me and Nihal. Family time?' Ved asked her.

Natasha nodded her head repeatedly before grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him for a kiss. Ved's grip on her hips tightened as they kissed each other deeply and passionately.

************************

Next day, Ved woke up with full zeal. He yawned and stretched on the bed. He smiled looking at the window. Quickly, he took his phone and texted Natasha.

Ved: Good morning, Beautiful. Be ready. Coming in half an hour.

He tossed his duvet from over him and leaped down the bed. Just then, his phone beeped, and his smile widened.

Natasha: Good morning. Waise, I am up since 4 and Nihal is up since 8...and you, look at you. It is 11. *facepalm*

Ved's eyes widened on the realization. He slapped his forehead and hurried towards the wardrobe. On the way, he hit his pinkie toe against the edge of the bed and he winced.

'****' He cursed loudly.

Ved showered and dressed in a blue and white Tee and black jeans. He combed and gelled his hair and smiled at his reflection. He sprayed himself with a generous amount of perfume and sighed. He wore sneakers and leaped from the bed. 

*********************************

Hey, Nihal! Here comes Ved. Be prepared to be impressed 

So, guys how was the Chapter? Drop in your comments *flying kisses* *smiles *