Chapter 10~ Why is She is Angry?

Monday, Ved dressed up neatly and made his way towards the Café, alone.

Aditya had advised him, motivated him, and sent him into the Café. Ved felt his heart beat increasing as he looked around, he wiped his sweating palms on his mustard trousers. His eyes scanned the area as he walked towards an empty seat. But he realized his favorite spot is taken. The place is always packed but today its oddly well packed. He looked around clueless.

'Sir?' He turned around hearing a manly voice. A waiter beamed at him, Ved nodded little. The waiter gestured him politely front, - 'Sir, let me help you find a seat.' Ved followed him. All the while, he kept looking around searching for Natasha. He doesn't want to be disappointed again. The waiter got a seat in the extreme corner of the Café, Ved mentally groaned. He pulled a seat for Ved and he took his seat. The waiter then forwarded him the menu card. Ved gave him a nod and requested to give him some time. The waiter nodded humbly and walked away.

Ved covered his face with the menu card and peeped from top of it.

His eyes darting as he looked around. Suddenly, he noticed her. She is three tables diagonal to his and talking to a couple. He is disappointed as he noticed her beautiful long hair tied in a high ponytail. He watched with a smile as she spoke happily with the couple. She noted down their order and turned around. Ved watched her ponytail bounce as she walked away. He sighed dreamily.

**************************************

A few minutes later, Ved shifted in his seat when he saw her approach the couple's table. She carried their order. He sat straight to catch her attention, but she doesn't look at him. Just then, a waiter appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of Ved, blocking his view of Natasha.

Darn it! Ved thought bitterly.

'One black coffee with no sugar.' He ordered hurriedly and waved his hand to dismiss the waiter. He frowned at Ved before walking away.

Luckily, Natasha was still with the couple. She spoke smiling at them. Ved felt his heart melt. After she was done with them, she turned and accidentally her gaze landed towards Ved's seat. Taking the chance, Ved waved at her. Their gaze met and Ved noticed her smile fade. He is clueless as she looked sternly at him before turning around and walking away.

'Hey, Nat-' Ved rose from his seat when the waiter reappeared with his order.

'Sir, Your order?' He said sweetly. Ved glared at him and quickly took out his wallet. He slammed the money on the table and rushed from there. The waiter is stunned. He blinked many times scratching his head.

Ved squeezed his way through the crowd, he didn't bother apologizing whenever he accidentally stamped on someone's feet. He kept his gaze glued to Natasha's back.

'Natasha, Natasha.' He called but she ignored him and walked into the kitchen. He tried getting in, but a male staff stopped him.

'Sir? I am sorry sir, but you can't go in there.' He said. Everyone at the counter was surprised. Ved sighed and retracted a step. He nodded adjusting his shirt.

'Sir?' Ved heard a soft voice and turned around. He came face to face with a familiar face. 'I am Asha. Natasha's colleague and friend.' She re-introduced herself and Ved nodded.

He recollected her. She looked around and then straightened.

'Natasha and I share an apartment together, so I know about her,' – Asha glanced behind Ved at the kitchen and then looked at him again, - 'That day, you went away so abruptly she is little offended.' She said. Ved is slightly relieved. The way, Asha was behaving seemed like she was hiding some deadly secret.

Asha gestured Ved to come closer, he looked around and leaned closer. She tip-toed and whispered, - 'Her shift ends at 6. And please don't tell her I told you this.' She looked worried. Ved nodded and smiled.

'Thanks.' He said gratefully. Asha smiled nodding. Deciding to catch Natasha after her shift, Ved left the coffee shop. 

*****************************************

Natasha is offended by Ved. I am excited about their encounter. What do you, guys think will happen when they meet? Drop in your thoughts *smiles*

Also, how was the Chapter, my lovelies?