CHAPTER 1

Aryan's pov:

The sharp pain of the niddle in my arm woke me up.It took a little time to adjust my eyes with the light when I saw the niddle was apparently a little bit misplaced.
I am in the same chamber as Kyala cause apparently I fainted because of the stress and depression as the doctor had told and I wanted to be with her when she wakes up so they shifted me to this same room.

It's been four days and every single second of it I have been regrating for the person I had become to her. The image I had made for myself in her mind. The way I behaved and the things I did to make her stay away from me, to make her feel that I can't be with her ever.

She believed it at last and left me alone. She cried and cried and cried for the whole night without any sleep. I know she was scattered but at last she quit.
This time for real. She didn't look back. She just said she can't be the shadow for me anymore. She said she don't want to be here any more and she would be leaving in that evening.

I couldn't say anything, I just nodded in response. I was lost and broken and defeated by the pain in my heart.

I knew from the very start that I am not the one she deserves it's just the reasons differed with the time. From the start to the end I have endless reasons to stay away from her and that she deserves a perfect prince who can give her the happiness she diserves.

But I know I am not the one, I can never be the one for her.

All I did in these seven years from the very beginning was to make her feel sad and broken and just a fricking shadow.
My own damn shadow. She said she should stop loving me. That she would move on from it with time, and that she does not own me to hope that I would love her ever.
Every single word that left from her mouth was a knife thrown to my heart cutting ,tearing ,breaking through it.

The only thing that she doesn't know that she already owns me, she owns me from the beginning , well who am I kidding!!
She fricking rules me, my mind, my heart my soul just belongs to her. It's just like I am a puppet which has its strings attached to her emotions.

It's just that I don't act according to her emotions , I act opposite to it , may be sometimes to make her stay away from me or may be cause I know she can't be with a man who is nothing but a mess or sometimes simply because I am jealous that someone else can make her laugh which I can't do ever.

Now I just regrate it. I regret every single thing I said to her when she needed me , i regrate every single lie I told her to make her cry.

Now I can't do that anymore, I can't keep the act of being the heartless body to which she has been the shadow.

I was pulled towards the reality from my thoughts by the beautiful creature sleeping beside me as her heart beat slightly increased showing it in the monitor.

It funny how it feels like she heard my thought from the last lines.

Slowly I moved towards her and hold her hand in my both hands kissing it as gently as I could cause I am Damn afraid to hurt her any more.

I am at the verge of crying. I was never this weak in front of anyone except this woman in this bed sleeping peacefully. The doctor said she is out of danger but needs as much rest as she can get. She hasn't opened her eyes but she will, at some time this afternoon as per the doctor.

I saw the clock on the right site of the table beside her bed,it was half past two in the afternoon. I sighed as the door opened revealing the doctor and both of our PAs came in, the doctor checked her and then me.

I was now free from the niddle and the tubes for saline and medicines. They said I just needed rest. It's actually great for me cause I can spend more time here with Kya, my kya.

My PA informed me about the accidient. What I got informed was the thing that I have never expected. It was like I was pushed to a lake of ice water. The person behind this condition of my love was the person I have never espected.
But believe me Kya I promise you the person behind this will regret every second of their living in this planet from this moment. They will regret the second they were born. No one messes with kyala, no one!!!

I turn my body from kyala to face my cousin, she has been Kyala's PA from the start of our company and is the closest person of us beside my PA.

Well it looks like we can't really trust many people now after this unfortunate accident. I swear I am furious right now and hardly can control the anger inside me.

Just you wake up love.
Just you wake up.
I am gonna kill that prick with my bare hands.

I was again pulled to reality by this weirdly standing woman whom I call my cousin, Nina. Looking at me like I am some kind of pathetic bagger crying for food and she is crying with sympathy except that she isn't actually crying and then there is this stupid man called Mark whom I call my PA and my only friend for some weird reason, standing beside me looking at Nina like she is some kind of fairy from heaven or something.

Well, Nina was a bit red ,I thing from mark's behaviour when she finally spoke up.

" Ar, you need to go back to work. The meetings are being piled up with many companies with the work and also the hotel problems in Arabian coasts that was kyala handling before the accident."She said flipping the notes that she was holding and then checking the reminder that she always carries whenever she is with kyala at work.

" I will be there tomorrow morning, except that I am gonna attend only one meeting." I told her as I turned to Mark for further discussion.

"Mark please make my schedule accordingly and make sure to shift all necessary things for kyala to my house by tomorrow morning" I ordered him.I again turned to kyala holding her hands trying to be close to her.

"Wait, you are taking kyala to your home?"it was my sweet cousin Nina. Looking at me then Mark completely confused and making Mark totally flushed in the process.

"I can't let her out of my eyes this time. Everything that will come to her is gonna cross me first from now on." I said to Nina without looking anywhere but kyala.

"Ok then,we should leave you two now. I don't want to face you just because I interrupted you or wanted to talk to my friend here." Nina said laughing slightly, pointing at Kyala. She then slowly lifted her bag and left the room talking to Mark for the meeting arrangement who just trailed behind her like a lost poppy.

I smiled at the idiot, just thinking about how I could have been in his shoes a long time ago if I could let my feelings take control over me. If I could.

I turned to this sleeping beauty.

I promise you love, from the moment you open your eyes you are gonna experience the love that I hold for you. You are gonna feel the craze that I have for you. I am going to show how much I love you.

You are mine Kyala. And this time I am going to take what is mine. Even if you push me, I am gonna come back. I am gonna show you that you own my heart and I am the one who is going to rule yours.
Just you wake up love.

A/N:So... this chapter gives a little bit of hint what happened to kyala. I know I am bad in writing but I really am trying to be better. Thank you.