CHAPTER 20

Kyala's pov:

   Today is the last day here. I want to enjoy every passing moment today. I want to be the normal teenage girl with no worries, no works, no calculating decisions, just a normal girl with a huge smile, clumsy steps and a crazy mind.

   Luke agreed to me and told me he would drop me and pick me up as normal brothers do to their babysisters. Although i doubt that word 'normal' would ever happen in Luke's life.

    The girls just go crazy whenever they see him. I know he looks good but not that much. Well no sister would admit that right. Though I am not his sister by blood but I know he loves me like his own sister.

  "Come on K! We need to go now. I never thought you would take this much time when I would be the one waiting here when said you would be normal for one day. Usually it's the other way around."He spoke out of frustration. I chuckled and looked at the mirror.

    Unlike any other day, I was wearing a sleeveless babypink dress that stops at my lower thighs. I didn't want to look like a slut. I just want to look beautiful just for today. My hair was down. The dragon was proudly placed above my dress.

   I went down to Luke. He had his eyes widen.

  "Do i need to take my gun with me."he asked.

  "What"I chuckled.

  "Boys are going to hit on my babysis."He said smiling.

  "I can kill them on my own."I said smiling too. He pulled me to his car, the always attention catcher, red Ferrari.

   Every teenager wants attention right. Well I am going to have it.

  We reached my school. He opened my door and held out his hand for me, I took it and he closed the door after I picked my bag. He walked by my side smarking at me as everyone was turning towards us. He didn't held me as he is my brother infact he even hit me lightly once and laughed as he always does. I am so going to kill him when I reach home. He has a reputation to hold here. I just glared and smiled eventually. He smiled and pulled me to the principals office. We needed to check one last time to make sure the paper work was completed. Even the principal was shocked. Luke chuckled watching him shocked.

   We quickly cleared the checking and went out. There was a crowd of students outside the office. They started questioning me and Luke.

   "Is Luke Royals your brother?"someone wishpered in my ear. I chuckled.

  "You can say that."

   "Luke never said about his sister, why?"someone wishpered. This time Luke spoke. This wasn't the Luke that is in home. This is the cold Royals.

  "That's because I want her safe and happy. I don't want the media to violate her personal life till she is ready. Now that she ready, I want everyone to know that she is my babysister. She is my K. Just a piece of advice, mess with her and you will be facing the Royals. Now, you won't want that do you."there goes my day being normal. It was his idea to be normal for one day and be a famous girl in school. Now he is practically scaring everyone away from me. Though I don't know why no one tries to flirt with me, forget about asking out.

  "You didn't need to do that."I hissed in his ears. He chuckled. Everyone shouted 'awww!!'WTF!

   "I need to go now K, see you at home."he moved to his car.

  "I love you Luke!"someone shouted.

   "Marry me Luke!"another one.

  "Take me Luke!"wait what! Are they crazy. How can they even say that! God save him. I went to my class.