CHAPTER 7

Kyala's pov:

   "Hey beautiful, can I have a fruit punch"someone said beside me as I was serving a group of boys who were flirting with me nonstop. I turned towards the voice to find a cute guy standing there.

  I smiled with a " sure" and made his drink with a spark adding  on it for the show.

   Don't blame me. I like a little show off. Well you can't really blame me cause first I know the work pritty good and secondly I am a bartender remember, it's my job to entertain them, it's a different thing that I enjoy it.

  Ryan, beside me is also quite enjoying the attention by the look of it. He has girls everywhere surrounding him as he is showing some flips. Idiots!

   "Hey.... I didn't get your name."The guy asked me.

  "I didn't told you yet. It's  Rosy by the way." I shouted between the loud music. I can't say my real name to some random stranger now, can I?

  "I am Sean. Can I have your number."he shouted back.

  "Quite rushing aren't we." I asked with a smark.

  " Ok then, can we may be talk sometime. You know outside this crowd."He asked.

  "May be when I am finished."I said turning to the costumers needing me.

  "Ok"he said moving towards the sea. I turned towards Ryan to find him laughing with some girls while serving them. I shook my head at him as he turned towards me with a questioning glance. What a player!

   "This is the last fruit punch guys!!! Let's have a bid on it. Who ever wins the bid shall have a dinner with the handsome man beside me!!!"I shouted to the crowd pointing at Ryan. The crowd went crazy and shouted back to start it.

   I turned to Ryan with a huge smark. Ha! Take that idiot!
He looked shocked at first but quickly recovered with a smile on his face. He turned to the crowd waving them with a wink.

   That smile was too innocent to come from someone  like Ryan. It means danger, he is gonna take revange someway or other.

    I started the bid with $30.

  "50"someone shouted.

  "100"

  "200"

  "500"God!!

  "1000"damn this is crazy.

  "2500"that's fricking a lot for a drink. I mean who the hell wastes this much to have a dinner with a stranger? But I guess he has this charms.

   But still it's just a dinner not a date!!! Oh.... now I regrate my announcement.

   " 2500. One... two... and there, it's sold to the girl in pink undress. What's your name Mam?" I asked her. But she just put the money and went to Ryan with a seductive look. Bitch!!!

   Ryan just told her the dinner would be tomorrow night. She left after giving her number to Ryan. He then turned to me with a really scary, devilish smark. Oh.. uh.. this is the symbol of danger here.

   "Let's start the final and most awaited auction guys!!!
   This is for the last cocktail. Whoever wins it shall have a date with this beautiful girl here."he said pointing at me.
What the f*ck!!! A date seriously?? A fricking date!!

  But somewhere in my heart I was delighted for the stupid reason that he called me beautiful. Although it's for the auction, but it just feels good to hear it from him.

  Suddenly I heard shouting of boys. Oh.. boy. It's damn packed already.

  I looked at Ryan who was smiling at me. I so want to behead him and feed his body to the sharks. God I am being irrational.

  "$100"wait what? That's so much for starting. I am sure no one is gonna buy the drink.

"200" what?

"500"

"700"

"1000"

  "2000" God it's going up and up!

  "3000"WTF!!!

"3500"

  "3500 one.. two.. and sold to the boy in white shirt."He announce. I turned to the person shocked. It's Sean! Oh... boy.

   "What's your name sir?"Ryan  asked him but he just smarked and said "she knows who I am."

  Ryan turned to me with a questioning glance but there was another thing in his eyes which looked similar to anger but it couldn't be, right. I mean why would he be angry.

  Sean came to me asking for the date. I gave him my number to decide the date. We planned it tomorrow as its Sunday. He then bid me bye and left.

  "So... You know him? You sure make friends pritty quickly huh.."He said with a timid voice. It has a little bit of anger in it.

  "He was just one of the customers who hit on me."I said ending the topic because it made me uncomfortable somehow.

  "Let's warp it up then head to the sea. It's almost nine."He said folding the table and shutting the music system. I noded and packed the glasses.

We quickly warped it up setting everything in the back of the car.
We quietly walked to the shore. It's awkward.

  "Have fun kya!"I turned to Ryan questioningly. In a blink of eyes he threw me in the water resulting in a quick splash.
He then jumped on the water shouting "cannon ball!!!."

I swear he sometime looses his mind. He then swam towards me.

"Having fun? Kya!!"he asked holding my waist keeping me close to him.

  It's too much for my adrenalin to be in control. I was shaking with the nervousness while looking down. I can't look into his eyes, I am gonna loose it.

  Thanks to the water its not obvious that I am nervous.

  "Hey... You are shaking. I am sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."He said trying to pull me out of the water.

  "It's okay I just need to adjust to the temperature. Lets swim!!!" I said trying to be cheerful and swam to the other side trying to make a distance between us.

  "Hey!!!wait for me!"he shouted swimming quickly catching up with me. I increased my speed quickly moving forward.

  "Catch me Ryan!!"

  "Oh.. I will kya!!!"

   We were laughing like maniacs swimming with a content satisfaction.

  Well not everyday is a struggle after all. It's good to be childish for some time I guess.

  A/N: hey guys! So I have a question . If you want then comment.

  Did you ever tried hill climbing? I sank to know the hardest part in it.