CHAPTER 6

Kyala's pov:

    It's almost four thirty and am running down the streets. I am almost near my home. My work place is close to my apartment so I don't take the car.

   I have only thirty minutes to get ready before Jordan comes to the park.

   I entered my room throughing my bag in the study room and hopped in to the shower. I quickly dried myself and started to get ready.

   Finally I am now in front of my mirror looking all confused with my dressing but there is no time.
I am wearing a black tee and light jeans. Jordan said it would be casual so I look good I think.

    The door bell rang, well I don't expect anyone in my apartment cause no one knows it except Ryan. Cause he found out himself, how? I don't know.

   I looked at the clock and it's still fifteen minute left. I slowly went to the door and opened it to face with Ryan. The weird thing was that he was reading the name plate looking all confused.

   "Hey"I said snapping him out of his thoughts.

   "Oh.. hey"he said looking at me.

  "What were you looking so intently, and what are you doing here."

   "Why there is no title in your name plate."he backfired me.

   "You don't need to know. Now why are you here."I asked.

  "Hey!!! I was waiting for you for like twenty minutes here and you are not even inviting me inside."he said pouting. What a lier!!!

   I sighed and opened the door completely giving him space to enter. He went straight to the couch and threw himself on it like it's his own home.wow!!!

    "Now, why are you here."

    " geez.. cool down will you. I am here to inform you that Jordan can't come here. He has his detention for pranking
Mrs. Rean."He said smarking.

   Jordan can't really do that cause he is the class president. I mean come on!! Who would be stupid enough to risk such a position and the teachers also know that.

   "He didn't do that. He can't be that stupid."I said narrowing my eyes at him.

   "He accepted it by himself."he said not looking at me.

   "Cause you made him do that. You blackmailed him, didn't you?"I said accusing him. I am furious right now. Why did he do that??God!!

   "It doesn't matter. Now that you are already this much excited for your date we should at least go for a walk, right."He said changing the topic effectively.

  "Why"I asked not bulging from the previous topic. I actuall want to know the reason.

"Fine you got me here. He had a bet on you. He made a bet to get a kiss from you until tomorrow evening. So basically I saved you."he said smiling.

  "I can save myself thank you and I don't want to do anywhere now." I said scoffing.

  "Oh come on. Let's just go to the beach. We are going to do something really interesting. I promise you will enjoy that."he said smiling brightly. I debated for sometime whether to go or reject before finally giving up. I mean it's always fun to be with him anyways cause I always catch his lies when he tries to impress someone and laugh my ass out while he have his eyes narrowed at me accusingly.

  "Ok"

  "Really!! I thought you are gonna fight some more."

  "Ok then I won't go."