CHAPTER 5

Kyala's pov:

   The last classes of today was finally over. I was more than ready to go to the creative department of L N and co.

   The work in there with machines and changing parts and learning to design them makes me feel good and makes me forget the stress. Like now my mind keeps on repeating the words of Ryan.

   I shouldn't be thinking that right! I will be good, right I am good!! Now let's go to the cafe.

   As I was walking down the hallways Jordan called me from behind running towards me.

  " Hey.." he said catching his breath. Stopping infront of  me.

   " Hey.. " I said smiling. I just wanted to take a drink from the cafe more than any thing and here I am stopped by one of the most popular boys in the school plus the class precident. I wander what does he want.

     " I was wandering if you were free this afternoon, you know for like a dinner or something. Just a friendly chat and catch up." he asked smiling nervously and stretching the back of his neck. Cute.. But I am least interested in dating now.Well a friendly dinner won't affect right. It's also the weekend now means my work at Royals hotel starts at eight o'clock in night plus I have my own room in there so I don't have to return home at late night after work. So it should be fun right.

  " Ok cool. Can you give me the address where we are going." I can't risk calling him to any of my workplaces or my home. He would just frick out because of my lifestyle.

  " Oh.. I was thinking to pick you up. It's a surprise!! I just want to thank you for your help in the annual day arrangements." he said awkwardly. Ok... that's weird. Jordan has always thanked me for every time I helped and also treated me food sometime. He is really good to me but the surprise part was quite weird.

  " Ok then meet me at the roll park. I hope you won't kill me tonight you are not a frick right." I said laughing. I kind of trust him. But I can't give my address. The park is two blocks away from my apartment. He shook his head laughing.

  " Ok thanks bye!! I will see you at five then." he said with a huge smile and left.

   I sighed and went to cafe be be welcomed by the site of Ryan and Reana kissing, well more like eating each other's face.

  I slowly moved towards the counter to order my milkshake. I didn't dare to look at them further cause it's just making me feel weird things.

  I feel like l want to burn something or may be someone.

  I got my order and went to my car wanting to be alone for some time and collect myself.

   I was drinking my milkshake as there was a knock on the passenger door. I turned to face the only face that I wanted to avoid for now.

   "Open the door Kya..." he shouted impatiently. I opened the door and shifted uncomfortably cause he looked somewhat furious.

   "What do you want Ray. You got your girl, congratulations
  uh... Aren't you suppose to be with her now." I said timidly. I am just not in the right mind now I guess. I just can't face him now.

   "Yes.. uh yeah I got her. Well uh... I-I saw you in the cafe, so.. uh thanks. For the help" he said looking at the window, he is avoiding my eyes again. Good I don't want to see them either.

  "You should go now. Reana won't appreciate you sitting in my car now." I chuckled darkly. I just want him to leave.

  "So... I heard you have a date with Jordan."

  "Yeah.."

  "Don't go."

   I finally faced him. He was holding the door knob too tightly that his ankles were getting white. He was looking outside from the seat.

"Why" I asked barely holding myself cause he have a reason and I know that just don't know what is it.

  "I just wanted to warn you. He isn't someone who he shows he is. He uses girls kya" he said looking towards me but somehow avoiding my eyes.

     " I want to. It's my first date. I want to experience it. Beside I can protect myself pretty well and I know the limits."
I told him. I don't know why but I just wanted him to know this.

  He looked at me like he got a shocking news. Then there was a long silence between us before he spoke up.

  "You shouldn't be wasting your first date just for experience."

   "It's not like everyday I get the opportunity to go on a date like you, you know. I should enjoy when it comes right." I said with a chuckle.

   "Well all the best for your first date then."he said opening the car door to move out when something stricked my mind.

  "Wait !! How do you know about my date"

   "I always keep an eyes on my territory kya."

  "I thought you marked someone else, wolf. That's your territory and yeah.. I rule myself no one enters my territory Ryan." I said. He smiled.

" you always amaze me kya. You are something else."

" you should go. I don't want to be killed by Reana."

  "Yeah.. and enjoy your date... if that happens!" he said the last part almost as a whisper.

  " what was that."

   "Nothing!"he said leaving the car.