CHAPTER 2

Kyala's pov:

    I slowly open my eyes and look around the place taking in the view in front of me. The white room, white bed,white curtains and basically white everything. Except the fact that it is the pattern of a huge master bedroom of a penthouse.

  Then my eyes caught the view that they actually wanted. The sleeping form of this jerk that I call my love.   

   l looked at him, he was sleeping beside me like a cute little baby with a light half smile in his oh so gorgeous face.

    Now now kyala don't even think of looking at the luring lips. And no need to go further down.

   My hands have their own mind that are going to his perfectly messy hair trying to run through it.

    Well, with the waste of more than required energy, I finally stopped myself from the sin.wow!!

   I am too tired and there is no energy left in me. May be because of the accident, operation and blood loss. I  just closed my eyes and look a deep breath taking the air that holds the intoxicating smell of this beautiful creation of God, Aryan, my Ryan.  Now I really think the accident really made me somewhat straightforward, shameles and may be horny I guess.

   Just closing my eyes I remembered the day we met. The day where all of these started. It's just like yesterday; I remember all the things we have been through, well at least in my part. The problems that we faced, the people that we trusted, the things we did to be in the position that we are now.

     It's like a recap of my life from the last seven years till now. We have learned to be the persons we are now.

    All the feelings are still fresh in my heart. The pain, the betrayal, the hardship, the cruelty the anger that we felt when we were still in a struggling page of life. The life as an owner of a billion worth company have shown us the true colour of people.

   But of course the highest amount of emotions I have experienced has to be given by this moron whom some beautiful hearted people he calls his parents have given a name called Aryan. Oh how this name fits him perfectly. Please note the sarcasm here! Well now I am really going insane with this wierd thinking.

  I scoffed at this. Well what can I say when he actually gets on my nerve. He literally made me feel like I am thrash and sometimes like I am even invisible. Well sometimes I feel like he was jealous but quickly discarded it as I know the fact that who I am talking about here.

     Just you wait Ryan, just you wait. I am gonna torture you for the words that you said before I was taken to the operation theatre. I heard you there and this time I heard you correct bebe.

   This whole complicated situation started seven years ago. When this was not that much complicated , in fact it was just a simple friendly suggestion.

    We were not this rich, not mature, not cold like the people see us now. Just two simple teenagers that have really high dreams and were basically broke.

     I chuckled at the statement. Well we actually started from basically nothing.

    Additional point for us was that we were not in love with  each other back then.

     Weird but true. He wanted to win a girl's heart who supposed to have never noticed him which is purely rediculus because of the fact that he was basically the perfect boy of the class. He was the only person I met who actually had a dream to make it real just like mine. And the first point that lured me towards him was his dream that was exact as mine .

   But that's not the reason we became friends, it's the girl that he wanted that time.

      I was so much involved in my dream making it true that I have never thought about having a love life adding the point that basically no one noticed me. May be that's why I became his shadow.

     Anyways ,  when he asked me for suggestion reasoning that I always think practical and that I think similar to him, I wanted to tell him that I also think like the others and that I am not the one that he thinks I am. But I stopped and suggested him to go and talk to her, to flirt and lure her with those beautiful eyes. He surely neglected the weird complement from me and tried to work on my words.

   As the perfect boy he is, he acted accordingly.  

    But here comes the point that I made him do. When he came back to me saying it wasn't enough I moulded him to work on his dream, well our dream as it is the Ray corporation now. I made him belief that she would run into his arm once he is successful.

   I made him live in fake dream like the bitch I am. But I never wanted to hurt him. I just wanted myself and him to be successful persons and he was the perfect partner that can afford that much passion. Plus the girl that he wanted was a certified bitch with two opposite faces. The sweet innocent one for the boys and the bitchy one for girls.

   So it was basically a win win situation for the both of us. Well that's what i thought.

      See!!! The things that I do for you Aryan. Little did he knew the things that were running through my mind. Little did he knew that he is never gonna get the girl by running behind a dream with a stranger he met in school who has the same crazy way of looking at things that he has.

   But we started to chase it without thinking that it is gonna make us see the reality of this world, ruining us from inside, breaking us into pieces and making us the cold blooded rulers of this business world. Making him the devil that everyone calls and making me his shadow, the perfect, dangerous, destructive, darkness of him.

Ryan's pov:

  I woke up on the following evening. I turned my head to Kya wanting to see her face. She was sleeping silently. Doctor said her condition is stable by now.

  I ran my hand in her hair then her forehead descending down to her cheek finally reaching her lips. I love so much. The accident shook me from inside. I can't lose her.

   I sighed and got up moving out of the room. I checked her security outside her room. I hired two guards for her here. I went downstairs to get a coffee.

   I reached our room to Kya after getting my coffee. What I saw literally gave me a heart attack.

   The monitor attached to Kyala for her heart beat was showing a straight line with very low waves, each after a very long time.

  I ran to the switch for the bell calling the doctor. The doctors ran towards Kya checking her nerves, eyes and mouth. There was a rush everywhere. I was still, I couldn't move, I couldn't breath, I couldn't think, I just stared at her.

  Am I going to lose you Kya? Are you leaving me Kya? Is this the end love?

"We are really sorry Mr. Ray...."

  "No.."
Everything was black after that. I couldn't see anything. It's dark, I want to see her. I want to be with her.

At last the darkness left her devil. As in all fairytails, devil was free of his dark shadow, free to go to the Angel. Like all fairytails, it ended with the end of the darkness in the story.

  But this time it's not a happily ever after, rather it's a forbidden story of love that held two hearts togather.

  I would rather die with her than being alive now. I would rather wait for her to hold my hands, if not at the end of the alise in a church then let it be the deathbed.

    A/N: hey guys please don't hate me for the errors. I Love you!!!
   From the next chapter I am gonna start the real story. This is not the end of their story guys, stay with me till the end to know what happened after that. Thanks!!!