CHAPTER 8

Kyala's pov:

   We swam for an hour before I walked out of the water and changed to my casuals in the car.
Ryan was still swimming when I walked towards him to let him know I am finished. He then walked out moving to the car. 

   The light from the nearby shops illuminated his face. He was Marvelous to say was an understatement.

  He looked at me questioningly to which I just shook my head and pointed towards the sea.

  "It's beautiful at night."I said looking at it to save myself from further embarrassment. The sea is actually beautiful like a site to behold.

  "It is."He said standing beside me. Looking at it.

"You should change."I said, it's quite cold out here. He shouldn't be wet for long time,he may catch a cold.

  He smiled with a "yeah..." while moving towards the car.

  I sighed and set on the sand looking at the sea and just thinking may be someday I can be happy without thinking about surviving in this world alone and struggeling to chase my dream. May be someday I can be a person with a successful carrier and can have someone to share the success and the happiness with him. Suddenly Ryan's face came to my mind. I hate it. I hate the fact that I am attracted to that boy. But it's okey,it would fade away with time. It's just an ordinary crush.

   I was pulled out of my thought by the light tapping on my shoulder. I turned to find Ryan holding his hand out for me to hold it so that he can pull me up. He has changed to casuals as well.

  I smiled and held his hand getting up. We walked beside the shore for sometime silently. It feels like we don't have anything to talk about. We just walked. Suddenly it feels like we got tongue tied.

  "Come with me."He said with a soft whisper. It was so soft and gentle like he was holding his heart out. So slow yet vulnerable.
I looked at him with amazement trying to find out it was a true or one of his manupulatoin pattern. It looked so real.

He then further amazed me. He held my hand pulling me somewhere I don't know and I would care less when he is holding my hands like it's a precious work of glass that would break with a slight  misplacement.

  He pulled me to a gift shop. It had a really beautiful collections of gifts but my eyes were stuck on him.

He placed a box that contained two chains. One had a beautiful blue crystal in a spherical shape and other had a holder which was designed as a dragon circulating the crystal of the other chain.

  It looked like the dragon was protecting the crystal. Like it was the guard to the crystal's life. It was so beautiful yet held a deep meaning to it.

   "Beautiful. Isn't it."He asked looking at it. I just nodded.

  "I will buy this."He said to the man over the counter. He took the box from me before placing it on the counter and paying for it.

   We then walked out of the shop and again reached the shore. We set on the sand. I knew it was for Reana, the girl who had his heart. His girlfriend of course.
But somehow in this moment looking at this beautiful box, it actually hurts. It hurts that it belongs to someone else that is not me.

  I should stop this crazyness. It's totally irrational and illogical to have a crush on someone who is Ryan. It's Ryan for God shake. He is just a manupulative jerk. Get yourself together Kyala.

"We should go home now, it's almost eleven."I said looking at the waves crashing the shore.

  "Are you bored?"he asked softly looking at me. I just shook my head.