CHAPTER 11

Kyala's pov:

  We entered the Royals. Yes I took her to the Royals cause,
first; she is gonna talk about this to her dad for sure and I will make sure she mentions the name.
  second; her dad won't come to her school till another one hour. Her school was cancelled before three classes and they also informed everyone by a collective voicemail. But I diverted the one meant for the coopers showing defective network. It would reach their house tonight when they will be all at home, making it all natural.

  No one will be in loss, every one will be happy at the end of the day, right. I just need sometime to impress this girl.

"Where are we?" She asked looking at the giant glass tree with amazement. Looks like my plan is working.

"In the Royals, heart. It has my favourite butterscotch. You can also have extre chocolate chips if you want." I said smiling.

"Really, I want that too."Good.

"Do you want to go to the ice skating area. They have a huge one."I said giving her the icecream. She is just bouncing with big eyes looking everywhere.

"Yes, yes!! Can I skate please." She asked with a smile, I nodded.
We finished the icecream, more like I  did and she swallowed it. I swear she loves it. We walked towards the skating area.

  Luke was there ordering a small size shoe for Diana. We don't have many small size cause patents usually don't want to take a risk for their children.

  He smarked at me and left.
Good that he didn't introduced himself, it could create suspicion because he is the owner. I made Diana wear the shoe and wore mine.

" Let's go!!!" She shouted cheerfully. I smiled and took her to the ice. We skated for sometime, i made sure to keep her safe.

  "I am hungry."she winced.

  "Let's eat then. They have pizza."I said. She smiled brightly.

"I love pizza!!"she said, oh I know that.

  We went to the dinning and ordered pizza. She was talking about some of her school friends. I just listened to her. The food arrived and we dig in quickly.

"You know, Kayden said he would beat anyone who tries to hurt me. He said he would protect me."she said eating her food. Someone got a possessive admirer here huh.

"And who is this Kayden?" I asked smiling.

"He lives in our neighbourhood. He also goes to my school, one year above me." She said showing one with her finger.

Oh boy!!! That Kayden have to learn how to beat someone cause this girl before me is a cuty and I am sure she will be a beauty when puberty hits her. There will be a lot of competition for him to get her.

  "Are you full."I asked while she threw the piece she was holding on the plate. She nodded. I cleaned her face with tissue paper and carried her to my car.

  She was blabbering about Kayden. Looks like it's not       one-sided either.

   We reached her school and set on the bench waiting for her dad.  Not after a long time two cars pulled to the side. Wait two?

  The first one to approach Diana was a little boy of around  her age. He just jumped form the car as soon as it pulled and ran towards her. I was amazed.

  "Diana... you okey? Are you hurt somewhere? Who is this?"he asked checking her face then her arms for some injuries then turning towards me.
  Just who does he thinks he is?

"I am fine kayden and she is my friend Kyala. She gave butterscotch and pizza!!!"she said excitedly. He looked at me. My god he is damn cute.