Lost

Sophie was turned around and lost. She looked back at her schedule, with the tiny map of the school. After she had got to school, she had attended the Welcome Orientation, and given a list of her classes. And... she was lost. 

Sophie peered around the corridor, where the number of students was dwindling. Fear and anxiety knotted her stomach. 

Suddenly, a boy caught her eye. He was a tall boy with brown wavy hair. He was handsome, but what really caught her eye was his uniquely teal colored eyes. Beside him walked a boy she recognized-Keefe. 

Sophie suddenly felt self conscious, but she knew she'd have to ask for help anyway. Shyly, Sophie said, "Keefe, wait up!" 

Keefe's eyes alighted on Sophie, and she thought she was his mouth twitch up. He walked up to her. 

"Couldn't wait to see me?" Keefe teased. Sophie turned red. Beside Keefe, she saw the other boy roll his eyes. 

"Hi-Keefe, I'm a little lost, can you show me where my class is please?" Keefe glanced at the sheet. Then looked at his friend.

"My friend has this class with you, he can show you where it is. This is Fitz Vacker, but you can call him Fitzy. And this is Sophie." Keefe winked at Fitz. Fitz rolled his eyes at Keefe once more, then said,  

"Nice to meet you Sophie. You know Keefe, you have this class too." Keefe lookeed exasperated. 

"I can't attend class the first day! That gives unrealistic expectations of me! Fitz, you obviously aren't experienced in the art of ditching." 

"Obviously." Fitz replied dryly, and Sophie couldn't help but giggle at this. Fitz gave her a smile, then said, "Come on, class is this way." 

I could get used to this...