A session with Biana

"And then I ran out of the locker rooms and went home. I actually haven't seen Keefe come back yet, so he could still be in there." Sophie ended her rant with a gasp of air. Biana patted her on the back and squealed. 

As soon as Sophie had made it home, she had issued and emergency meeting with Biana, who she hoped could shed a little light on all the confusing parts of her day. 

"You didn't leave anything out, right?" Biana asked for the third time. Sophie scowled at her. 

"If I was going to, wouldn't I have left out the part about me liking your brother?" 

"True," Biana said, smiling. "I knew you did. You always get so flustered around him. Well... more flustered than usual at least." 

"Do you think anyone else knows?" Sophie asked, playing with Iggy in her lap. 

"I don't know. I thought Keefe did, but from what you just said, he may not. Tam probably does, people like Tam usually know all sorts of dangerous information. Linh obviously doesn't, and neither does Fitz." 

Sophie sighed at the last few words. 

"I just wish he could see what was right in front of him! How could he be that blind?!!" 

Biana choked out a laugh, pointing a finger at Sophie and shaking her head. 

"Don't be such a hypocrite Soph," she said, recovering from her laughter. 

"What do you mean? How am I a hypocrite?" Sophie said, furrowing her brow. 

"If you can't figure it out, I'm not inclined to tell you." Biana answered, motioning the zipping of her mouth. She threw the imaginary key at Iggy, who happened to be yawning. 

"Tell me!" Sophie pleaded, making her eyes wide and lips pouty. Biana shook her head, motioning to Iggy's belly. 

"He did not eat the key Biana! See!" Sophie put her hand on the ground and picked up the imaginary key. "It's right here!" 

Sophie put the key to Biana's mouth. 

"Okay, spill." 

"Sophie, if you can't guess, I can't tell you. You'll realize it in time." Biana said in a motherly tone.

"So I can guess it?" 

"Fine." 

Sophie pursed her lips. 

"So... does Linh secretly like Dex?"

Biana rolled her eyes, "Actually, you probably won't guess it at this point." 

"Is it a Dex to Biana relationship?" 

"Uh....no." 

"Is it Fitz cheating on Linh with Marella?" 

"What? Why would you even say that? Of course not!" Biana sighed. 

"Ooh, it's Tam and Marella. Tamarella! Wait, that sounds like Cinderella... that can't be right. How about Dex likes Marella, but Marella likes Tam. Now Tam likes you, but you like Keefe. And Keefe likes Linh, and Linh likes Fitz, and Fitz likes Linh, but he also likes me." 

"You're right Soph."  

"Really?" 

"Of course not! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Try looking at someone who might like you." Biana said, voice slightly irritable. Sophie concentrated hard, eyes closed. Eventually, she looked up, eyes holding knowledge. 

"It's Tam." 

"Agh! No! Never mind, let's not play this game anymore." Biana said, lying on the ground. Sophie rested her head beside Biana. 

"Okay, so I have an idea of an evil plan to get Fitz to notice you." Biana said, propping herself on her elbow to look at Sophie. Sophie's brown eyes went wide. 

"Aww, no! I can't do that to Linh! She's just too sweet."  

Biana sighed. "Sophie, why do you always straighten my moral compass? It's so annoying to realize how evil I really am." 

Sophie smiled and patted Biana on the back. 

"If they break up," Sophie stopped her speech, waiting for Biana to wrap up her evil laugh. "By their own volition, not by yours, Biana, then I might consider your services. Okay?" 

Biana grinned. 

"Deal."

I know it was a short chapter, so maybe I'll publish later in the week. We'll see, I still have to stress about a math test I have no idea how to do. Have a great day!