When Love and Hate Collides

Soo Won, what is he doing here?

Soo won, who killed my father.

Soo won, the person that I love the most. More than anything else in this world.

"If you are here, I think he is also alive", Soo won stood up with Yona is still on the ground.

"There you are!!!", Judo walked towards them. Nari was about to create a scene but Soo Won hid Yona on his cloak. Nari was startled and sighed. "You're here flirting with other girls. We have information. The pirates already killed Kumji", Judo informed. "We will overlook this place", Soo Won smiled. "You can go ahead of me", Soo won said. The soldiers went away.

Soo won felt Yona holding his sword but he held her hand. "Do you want to kill me?", Soo won asked. "Of course, you do but I can't die now", Soo Won removed the cloak. "Goodbye, Yona", Soo won left. He felt another presence. "We're leaving", Soo Won ordered. Yona started to cry loudly. Nari used her hood and ran towards Yona and gave her a hug.

"Princess, sorry", she whispered and left.

Outside Port of Awa

"Oh, it was Nari. I though you were flirting with someone else", Judo sighed. "What are you saying? His highness was flirting with another girl?", Nari asked. "You shouldn't do that. Is she that pretty enough?", Judo asked. "She is", Nari smiled and climbed the horse. "When did you start riding a horse alone?", Soo Won asked. "I cant depend on other people the whole time. Plus, I am the King's personal guard", Nari flipped her hair. "Personal?!", Judo shouted. "By the way, your highness. I will be leaving for some days. I have some stuffs to do", Nari turned to look at Soo Won. "And you call yourself personal guard?", judo sighed. "Are you jealous, General?", Nari teased.

Some days after...
Forest
"Jae-Ha joined us after all", Yun teased. The green haired explained it was just about expanding his horizon. "Yes, yes. Whatever", Yun said while walking. "Lets take a break", Yun said then started to prepare ingredients for cooking.

Jae Ha, Kija, and Shinah went to gather some fruits at the forest. "It's our first time to go out together. This will strengthen our bonding", Kija had a victory post. "Really?", Jae Ha chuckled. They saw some wild berries and Jae Ha gathered them. Shinah is giving direction. "We're a bit far from Yona and the rest", Kija looked back. "Why don't we go deeper?", Kija asked while wobbling. "You're sick", Jae ha checked his temperature. "Shinah, I'm going to carry him. Can you walk alone?", Jae ha asked. Before Jae Ha would take a step, a white tiger grabbed on his feet.

Shinah prepared his sword. The tiger was about to jump at him but he swing his sword. They heard clashing of swords. "That was near. Ceira isnt trying to kill you. She just wanted to play", Nari explained. After a while, cubs were also running towards them. "Woah!!!", Jae Ha was startled when they started to jump at him. "They wanted to play so bad?", he asked. He looked up at Nari and was startled to see her. Her blue eyes were captivating. Kija fainted and fell on the ground. "Kija", Jae Ha went to him and Nari lended her bag as a pillow.

"What a beautiful skin", Nari commented

"What a beautiful skin", Nari commented. She took out a ointment from her pocket. "This will help in putting the temperature down but he needs more rest", Nari informed. "Miss, did we meet before?", Jae Ha asked. "I'm afraid we didnt. Are you trying to hit one me?", Nari chuckled. Shinah and Jae Ha felt a thug on their chest. "What are you doing here miss?", Jae Ha asked. "I'm going to release my tiger", Nari informed.

"Why don't you join us for a while?", Jae Ha asked. Nari looked at Shinah. "Are you from some kind of Village? Why are you using mask?", Nari ignored Jae Ha. Shinah nodded and hid at a tree. "You're so cute", Nari smiled. Ceira and the cubs surrounded Shinah. Ceira pinned Shinah on the ground. "Let me see your face", Nari teased.

She was able to remove Shinah's mask. She was astonished by pair of golden eyes. They were captivating. Ceira lets go and Shinah took a seat. He was about to look away but Nari cupped his face. "I wish I also have those eyes", Nari whined. Shinah was startled that nothing is happening. There was no monstrous effect on his eyes. All he could see are pair of blue ocean eyes. After a while, Shinah was in tears. "Shinah!!!", Jae Ha panicked as well. "Woah, why are you crying?", Nari panicked. "What a great pain I can see in your eyes", Shinah said in a soft voice. Nari flinched and chuckled. She gave a hug on the guy who was covering his face while crying. "Thank you, Shinah", Nari whispered.

"Here's some candy", Nari offered to Shinah and he stopped crying.

 Nari's Vision

Nari's Vision.

"Wah, you're so cute!!!", Nari snuggle Shinah.

After sometime, Kija woke up and they were already walking. Jae Ha is carrying him. "Where are we?", Kija asked. He heard a whining sound and saw a girl behind them. "It was your fault for snuggling Shinah", Jae Ha sighed.

A while ago, the ground they were standing was a soft one. Shinah and Nari fell. The girl grabbed on Kija and Jae Ha was also dragged down. They were covered in dirt. "Your ankle is hurt", Kija pointed. "Where is Shinah?", Kija asked. "He was traumatized because of her forcing in staring at his eyes", Jae Ha answered. "I'm fine already", Kija climbed down Jae Ha's back. "The ointment you use was effective", Kija bowed as a gratitude. "Yeah. But my tigers are missing!!!", Nari whined and cried. "You're going to let them go in the first place. Why don't you just let them go?", Jae Ha suggested. "Its not that easy. Ceira and I been through a lot", Nari suddenly shifted in a serious one. "The rest might be looking for us", Kija remembered. "I saw the tigers", Shinah said and pointed the direction. He made a distance afterwards. 

They reunited once more with the tiger. "Thank you Ceira for everything. Now you can have a life with your children", Nari cried and hugged the tiger once more. Kija was crying so loud. The tiger licked her then left. She never turned her back for once.

"Its good that she never turned back to me. If that's the case, I could have changed my mind", Nari sighed. "Where are you going now?", Jae Ha asked looking at her from top to bottom. She's wearing a long sleeve and vest with embroidery of butterfly and skirt. She also matched it with black boots. "You don't seem to be a traveler. Who are you?", Jae Ha asked suspiciously. "Well, I just told you. I'm going to release my tiger", Nari repeated.

Back at Yona and the Rest

"You're here?! What took you so long?" Yun stopped talking when he saw a girl with the guys. "Is she a dragon?", Yun asked with a poker face. "We were worried about you", Yona turned to face them. Nari flinched and stepped back. Yona tilted and examined Nari. "Are you lost?", she asked. "If that's the case ,we can accompany you until the next village", Yona offered. "Thanks", Nari said while swallowing her guilt. Hak suddenly entered. Nari felt shiver on her spine. Among everyone else, he has the most hatred towards Soo Won. "We have a new friend? She's quite pretty", Hak commented.

Dont they recognize me?!

Chapter End.

Credits: To the photo :)