Why Now?

"Why didnt you tell me before?", Soo Won lightl raised his voice but it was still full of care and concern. Nari closed the door and sat at her bed. There was a moment of silence. "What is it that you want to hear?", Nari asked. Soo Won didnt reply. "You're staying here at the castle, I will also call that Mister so you will not have a reason to leave", Soo Won instructed. "Now that you mentioned it, I really missed Hye", Nari lied down with her hand threw in the air. "I will be asking the servants to call him tomorrow. Is that a good deal?", Soo Won asked. "You really know how to play it cool. That's something that I wont even refuse", Nari hummed. Soo Won gave a weak smile and was about to leave. "But there was a choice I made when I stepped out of his barn for the last time", Nari said in a serious tone. "What was that... right, I remembered.

2 Months Ago...

Nari just passed through the Earth Tribe and decided to visit Hye. She brought a lot of spices and also some souvenir from the water tribe.

She entered the barn and saw a lot of people dancing and singing while drinking. Nari passed through and went to the kitchen. She saw Hye and another apprentice cooking fastly. Nari took a knife and started chopping meat. "Get out of here! You're not allowed here", Hye shouted. "You're a customer, be quiet and be served", Hye pushed her outside. "As loud as ever", Nari laughed and sat at one table.

After a while, Hye served a mountain of food. "What's with the foods?", Nari asked. She looked up and saw Hye crying. "That's the three months food you could have eaten. You're getting thin. Are you eating right? What's that bruise on you hand?", Hye asked. Nari gave a smile and stood up. She gave a hug to Hye. "I'm back",  Nari whispered.

After sometime, both of them went to gather some tomatoes. Nari coughed and cough until there was blood. Hye went and caressed her back. "Nari, when is the last time you took that drug?", Hye asked. "I haven't since I went out from here", Nari answered. "You cant do that. You know what's happen to your body", Hye assisted her and they went inside the house. She lied down the bed. "This feels nostalgic. I feel great being here. I want to stay here", Nari suddenly spurted. It brought Hye to tears. "You cannot stay here", he sniffed. "I can hear you. Then, can you please be nicer to me this time? This might be the last time I will visit. I want good memories", Nari demanded.

She stayed at the barn for days then left for another journey.

Present...

"When I left that barn, I get the feeling that I wont be able to see it again", Nari gave a short laugh. Soo Won got angry and grabbed on Nari's shoulder. "That's not going to happen. I promised Hye that he will see you again after I make this kingdom strong... strong enough to protect a single soul ", Soo Won shook her. "Soo won.... I'm dying", Nari gave a weak smile.

The next day, Nari went at the pond to play with the water. She remembered Ceira playing at the pond and it made Yona angry. I want to see Ceira for the last time again. Nari stood up and saw somw soldiers rushing towards the hall. She tilted her head and wonder what is happening. She sneaked inside and heard the soldier's report.

The Water Tribe's daughter got kidnapped by the Sei and she's with another girl.

Sei Border
Yona and Lili were kidnapped and brought at the border. The Sei soldier are making their hostages work for a stronger fotress. The old woman who brought them there offered a drink. Yona guessed that it was Nadai so she threw it on the ground. The old woman got angry and slapped her. The soldier also whipped her. Lili was startled with the blood oozing from Yona's eyes.

"You guys are using Nadai to make us work like an idiot for you", Yona said with a serious tone. "Nadai is a legal stuff here in Sei so we don't have enough choice but to maximize it", the old woman informed. "Oh, I remembered that time at the Palace. There a freaking pretty little girl who was forced to drink Nadai in her young age. That was the best, she screamed so beautifully", the soldier was reminiscing.

Yona remembered Nari. Yona and Lili decided to escape. A soldier saw them and was about to stab Lili but Yona strike a stick on his head. He stood up and was about to throw the sword at her. Another sword clashed on the soldier's sword. "That was rather an interesting story. Can I hear more about that?", the lady removed her hood and revealed white long hair perfectly spread on her shoulder and pair of captivating blue eyes. The soldier jaw dropped. "Princess, lady Lili, please cover your eyes", Nari suggested. She pierced through the soldier's mouth. Blood gushed out. "It's not your business to make fun of people", Nari sighed. A lot footsteps followed. "Go, I will hold them off for a while",Nari slightly pushed Yona and Lili. "I'll be waiting", Yona held her hand then let's go.

Having someone waiting for me, makes me feel more human.

Lili and Yona ran at the forest. They rested at a huge tree. "It's turning dark. Soon it'll be night", Yona looked at the sky. She saw Lili crying in front of her. "Sorry, I can't do anything beneficial", Lili cried. Yona hugged her head. "You have to rest for tonight. We're not sure how long we'll be running from here", Yona patted Lili's head.

Suiko...Water Tribe
The Next Day

"What are we going to do?", Joon Gi circled around the pavilion. "The soldiers are mostly deployed at the borders in Kai. We don't have enough", Judo informed. "We're going head on", Soo Won said straightforwardly. "What?", Joon Gi looked at him. "It's just the border. Maybe there's only hundres of them", Soo Won smiled. "It's not a joke, your highness", Joon Gi slightly raised his voice. "I'm not joking. I am also angry because someone who's a loyal citizen of  Kouka was kidnapped. Plus, I need to rescue someone there as well", Soo Won said with a serious tone.

"How are we planning to do it?", Judo asked. "I trust the man power that I have. General Geun Tae, Tae Woo, Judo and Elder Mundok", Soo Won smiled.

They marched towards the border.

Sei Border
Nari followed the trail left by the two girls. She's covered with blood and dirt. She heard footsteps and saw hundreds of soldier marching towards the walls. Nari gulped since she's too much tired and she haven't fully recovered yet. She saw Yona and Lili hiding.

She went to cover for the two of them. "Nari, you came back", Yona sighed and burrowed her face on Nari's chest. Nari felt the tremble she's feeling. Not to mention the water tribe daughter. Her eyes are swollen
from crying. Lili suddenly moved and the bush rustled. "What is that?!", a soldier asked. He was getting near. Nari held on the bottle she got on her side. Yona guessed it was Nadai. Yona grabbed on the two girls and ran away. They were pursued by the soldiers. Yona tripped and broke her ankle. She cried in pain. "Nari, carry her", Lili ordered. Nari carried the girl. "It will slow you guys down", Yona winced in pain. "Take care of Yona", Lili smiled at the two and started running the opposite way. Nari's also feeling the burning sensation in her throat. She started to cough again.

Border...

"We're going to split", Jae Ha instructed. "Zeno and I will go look for Yona. Hak, you have to stay here and open us a way out. The hostage will also be taken by you", Jae Ha suggested. "Why does it have to be you?", Hak asked. "I can fly and Zeno can see", Jae Ha said with a poker face. "Are you worried about her?", Jae Ha asked. "No. She's strong", Hak answered.

Kija and Hak started to bomb explosive from the inside wall.

Outside Wall.

The Sei soldiers are having an encounter with Soo Woon and the general. Soo Won stayed with Joon Gi watching the generals create a way for them.

Chapter End.