Conquer of Xing

Yona came face to face with Soo Won and managed to convince him.

They worked hand in hand to exterminate the coud de tat.

After a while, Kouka announced their Victory and Xing recognized Soo Won as the king. He made Tao as the representative and her older sister as the assistant.

Yona and Soo Won separated ways after the battle.

Before separating, Yona talked to Soo Won about helping in finding a cure for Nari.

"Why do you concern yourself to her?"

"Maybe I've been too much of brat to treat her like that when we were young"

"I don't want the throne Yona. I will just fulfill what my father and Nari always wanted"

"A kingdom of what???"

"A  strong kingdom that wouldn't sell a single soul just for peace"

Hiryu Castle
After a Month...

Nari fatten up for a bit and also gained strength. She's been too submissive to Hye and took medicine everyday. She also uses some meditation style to give rest to her stiff body.

"The King is here", Yura informed then left with Hana. Soo Won entered the huge meditation hall where soldier's usually go to clear their mind. Soo Won sat beside Nari. "I just got home. There's so many issues to settle at Xing", Soo Won stretched his limbs. Nari covered Soo Son's face and pulled him close to her. "We're going to meditate so shut your mouth", Nari said seriously. Soo Won gulped and nodded.

Nari closed her eyes and continued emptying her mind. "I just cant empty my mind when I am with you, Nari", Soo Won opened. Nari gave him a slap in the back and hushed him. "That's not buying me", Nari humped. "Seriously, I think of the Sei Kingdom. They're fortress is strong. We've gain one province but it's just a minor thing for them", Soo Won sighed. "If you're going to discuss it with me, I'm going to kick you out of this hall", Nari warned. "What's your favorite thing in Sei?", Soo Won asked. "Didn't you hear me?", Nari opened her eyes and saw Soo Won giving a airhead's smile.

"There were days that the witch would turn to be a fairy. There were also days she was lunatic. During those days she's a fairy, she would often walk me around the palace garden. There are a lot of rose at the garden with different colors for they're hybrid. Sei got a higher knowledge on plantation. Also, the King, he would accompany at the nearby sea along with a child at the same age as mine. He's the son of the king from another woman. He automatically became the next king in line", Nari narrated. "You're favorites are rose and the boy at the same age?", Soo Won asked. "I mean... I always roamed around the sea with the boy when the situation was still fine. I miss the white sand", Nari had a pretty smile painted on her face while remembering. "I see", Soo Won patted Nari's head. "I'm glad that you're getting healthy", Soo Won dropped his hand at Nari's shoulder. "Soo Won?", Nari called his name. Soo Won leaned closer to Nari's face. It would seems be like he'd give a kiss but he dropped his head on her shoulder. "Can you give me a hug?", Soo Won asked. "What are you saying?! It's the palace ground. Someone like me shouldn't be doing that", Nari panicked. "Just take it like you're giving a hug to an older brother. Just like the old days. You would even snuggle me in sleep", Soo Won teased. Nari blushed. She gulped and gave a hug to the guy's head. "The herb smells nice", Soo Won commented. Nari slapped the back of his head. "Don't sniff me", Nari have her heart racing.

Sei Kingdom

Name: TaroAge: 19Status: The former King's son

Name: Taro
Age: 19
Status: The former King's son

"Taro, would you mind passing me my towel?", Yeizia called. Taro passed him the towel. "How funny? Right? You're now just an official of a small town and serving a Queen. Well, we all got out time to shine. It's just happened that my sister doesn't want her pride to be hurt. It was her son who was supposed to be the King but he died in a battle", Yeizia sighed. Taro gave a bow and started to walk away. "Do you remember Nari? That girl that was from Edo? I saw her alive and kicking at Kouka. Do you want me to plot a war with them so you could get her? She seemed to be attached with the King. I wonder if she's being used as a slave?", Yeizia poisoned Taro with her words.

"But it's so sad. If you're going to retrieve her, then I would be overthrown by her since she's the real blood. Another possibility is that, if you marry her, then you're automatically the King. You got all the requirements", Yeizia yawned and left the bathing room.

Hiryu Castle
The Next Day...

Lili visited the palace and went to see how Nari is doing. She saw her practicing bow and arrow with Soo Won. She stopped for a while and watched. "You're still lack strength, Nari", Soo Won commented.

"The Sei soldier marched towards the border. A lot of our soldier died. They have a new commander. A new one, he wanted to have a negotiation with you. Your Highness", Judo came towards them and passed a letter. "Negotiation? Where?", Soo Won asked then went down his horse. "At the tip of the mountain near the border line. He also got some request", Judo looked at Nari.

1. The two of us would just have 5 people with us.

2. You will bring with you a Sei citizen named Nari, she is a royalty. What you did is a form of hostaging.

Soo Won looked at Nari. "Do you know any one at the name of Taro?", Soo Won asked. Nari's eyes widened. She dropped her bow and looked away. "I dont think so", Nari answered.

The Next Day...
Mountain.

Soo Won came with Judo, Geun Tae, Tae Wo, Kyo Ga, and Nari. They're all wearing soldier's clothe except the King.

"It's been a while since I went outside the palace", Nari said while climbing the mountain. They reached a huge hut and entered. The generals prepared for any ambush but they werent any.

They came face to face with some soldier and the commander. "It's been a while, Nari. Why are you wearing Kouka's crest?", Taro stepped closer. Soo-Won went in between them. "I am her King and you are not allowed to talk to her without my permission", Soo-Won gave a warm smile. "I am going to marry her and make her the Queen of Sei", Taro informed. The rest of the Sei soilders knelt down. "We need you to free the oppressed people of Sei", they said in unison.

Chapter end.