Too Much To Ask For

After the Battle at The Sea.

Yona sat with everyone around the camp fire and watch the fire detouring the sticks they gathered around. She braced herself and burrowed her face on her legs. In the past, she never gave any regards to the white haired extra who always tailed Soo Won and Hak found amusement of her and the tiger. Yona was also there watching the girl be dragged away from the Hiryu Castle. She was screaming as if there was something terrible coming afterwards. She all have the reason to side with Soo Won right now since the King who once could have protected her was the former King. Yona clenched her fist and trying to stop the pain in her chest. Part of it was because she saw Soo won again and Hak wasn't able to control himself. Jae Ha and the others were injured because of trying to stop him. Another part is because of Nari.

"Forgive me, Yona. I took an order from other people", Jae Ha sat next to her. "Nope. Don't apologize. It's for the benefit of Hak as well", Yona tried to smile. "The thunder beast is already up. We offered him food but he doesn't want to eat", Jae Ha informed. "Yona, about Nari...", Jae opened but stopped when he saw a bitter expression on Yona's face. It wasn't bitterness because she left but it was guilt and regret.

Once upon a time, she was just so frail and keeps clinging on Uncle and Soo Won...

Right now, she's not hesitating in taking other people's life.

The only thing that could made her do that is because of the past she has.

It's so frustrating that she's just like me. Someone who got betrayed and pushed away.

"Yona, Hak went at the cliff. Mind trying to convince him to to kill himself", Jae Ha suggested. Yona went at the edge of the cliff and they both watch the moon. "Hak, how's your wounds?", Yona tried to open a conversation. "Sorry that I've hurt them", Hak apologized.

I don't want seeing Hak like this.

I want him to smile...

Unconsciously, Yona grabbed on Hak's hand. "Hak, smile", Yona cried. Hak looked on her. Yona hugged the guy to hid her face as well. "I'm so happy", Yona said. "About?", Hak asked. "Nari is alive", Yona answered

Flashback...
10 years ago...

Hiryu Castle
"Soo Won is coming", Yona rushed to meet her beloved Soo Won at the entrance. She ran around and saw Soo Won at the pavilion. She rushed to hug him but she stopped when she saw Soo Won patting another girl's head. She was around her age. "Soo Won?", Yona called out. The white haired girl bowed. "Sorry for coming uninvited princess. My name is Nari", Nari introduced. "Hmmm... don't mind. Soo Won, let's go and play with Hak", Yona invited. "Can I also have Nari? She's actually new here", Soo Won asked. Yona hesitantly agreed.

During their games, Yona tried to impress Soo Won in going at the town alone to buy some items. Hak and Soo won are fond of listening to Nari's flute. She was kidnapped by bandits. At the same time, Nari was also strolling. She saw people carrying a sack around. She heard a voice coming from the sack and followed it. The bandits saw her and also joined her with Yona. They were pushed inside a room.

"Let us out!!!", Yona cried. Nari hugged Yona. "It will be okay, I am here and I'm sure Soo Won and Hak is looking for us", Nari assured. "How sure are you? You just came here fee days ago", Yona humped her. "The way they treat you means like you're really an important person", Nari smiled. Yona cried some more. The night is going deep and cold. Naro removed her outer clothe and placed it on Yona's shoulder. "You can use my lap as pillow. Don't worry, I will be watching you sleep. Just for this night, think of me as your older sister", Nari smiled brightly. After the night, Soo Won and Hak came running to them. They were able to find them through a broker at the town.

And there would be times that I really wanted her to be my sister

Nari's Younger Year...

Present- Hiryu's Castle

The sun is already revealing itself. Nari sat at the rooftop watching the dawn. The eagle is flying above her and it suddenly dropped on her shoulder. The wind is playing with her hair. She fixed it and pony tailed it. She braced herself and remembered the past where the four of them are running around the castle. She smiled and suddenly broke into tears. It wasn't about her wound that hurts. It wasn't about the way the Soo Won scolded her about being reckless after they came at the castle. It wasn't about seeing Judo and the soldiers be nearly killed by Hak.

It was the fact that she raised her sword against Hak. Someone whom she considered as a friend who was so nice at her and Ceira. She also threatened Yona by letting the spear drop in front of her. Seeing Yona's surprised face and also disappointment that Nari's going to leave and eventually also betray her makes her want to puke. Those people were the only friends she had her entire life but it seems to drift away. Being in Shisen also reminded her of the previous life she had.

She went down and saw Soo Won sitting at the porch near his room. Nari ignored him and passed by. "Do you regret siding with me?", Soo Won asked. Nari knelt down. "You shouldn't say those words Your Highness. There's no greater honor than to serve you", Nari said with seriousness in her voice. "Come near", Soo Won invited. He reached out Nari's hand. "Your pulse is so fast. I can feel your sincerity", Soo Won looked at her hand. Nari grabbed on Soo Won's hand and kneeled down. She leaned her head on Soo Won's hand. "I can't afford to let go of this hand that's why be more careful, Soo Won. If ever you see Hak again, you can call me and walk away. I will protect you with all my life", Nari cried. "Why? Why is it that you're so persistent of protecting me even if your heart is also with them?", Soo Won asked. "It's my choice to follow the King that would make Kouka a strong Kingdom", Nari answered honestly with all her heard. She's been through a lot and also saw people suffering with her. She doesn't want it to happen to the other individuals of Kouka. "You're such a pure hearted, Nari. One day, that would kill you", Soo Won kneeled with her and enveloped her in his arms.

"I am going to proclaim a battle against Southern Kai. Will you go with me?", Soo Won invited.

Chapter End:

Too Much Drama... guh... hahaha