The Bottle of Sunshine

"My name is Rina, nice to meet you", Yona bowed. "Rina? Thats a good name. My name is Sai, I came to release my tigers and they helped me a lot", Nari bowed. "Why are you guys so formal?", a guy appeared in between them eating the meat. "He seems so hungry so I invited him in", Yona informed.

"Hmm. He is the yellow dragon", they all agreed. "What?!", Yona and Yun was startled. "Dragon?", Nari asked. "Yes, we are the four dragons exisiting to protect the descendant of King Hiryu", Kija informed. Jae Ha covered his mouth afterwards. The whole group is waiting for a response. "I see", Nari nodded. They all sighed in anticipation of a laughter. "You're not going to make fun of us?", Jae Ha asked. "You want me to?", Nari looked at him. A vein popped on his head.

The sun already went down and they set up a tent. "You can sleep with me" Yona offered to Nari. "Ah, it's okay. I'm used to sleeping outside", Nari informed. "Come on", Yona insisted. Two girls lie next to each other.

Look at you. You used to hate me a lot and now you are offering me a place to sleep.

Sorry, Yona.

Nari woke up and went outside to view the moon. She sat at the rock. "Don't worry. I didnt do anything to her", she felt a cold blade on her neck. "What are you doing here?", she can feel hatred oozing from Hak's blade. "And now I thought you forgot about me. I was about to cry back there", Nari chuckled. "Why didnt you tell princess?", Nari asked. "Do you want her to suffer more? Just looking at you makes me want to puke", Hak's hand trembled. Nari held the blade turned back to Hak pointing it on her chest. "You have the most reason to get angry at the King", Hak remembered King Il returning her to the Sei Queen. "I bet you're happy now. You took the revenge you've always wanted", Hak chuckled. "Hak, I'm so happy that you are alive", Nari tilted her head and smiled. Hak threw his spear away and covered his face. "I heard a lot about you. I don't know why but sorry...that jerk and I couldn't do anything but watch you be taken away", Hak apologized and knelt down. "I couldn't even wish for anything else Hak but to see you and Princess again. Can you.. let me stay with you for a little while?", Nari asked. Hak nodded with silence. "Thank you".

The next day, the group continued their journey and stopped by a hot spring. "Wah! Hot spring!!!", Nari shouted. "You're too excited", Hak gently hit the back of her head. Yona looked at them. "You're a bit casual with Sai. That's good", Yona chuckled. "Sai? I thought your name was-", Hak flicked Jae Ha's forehead. "Her name is Sai, okay?", he lets out a weird aura. "Oh, I will be able to see Shinah's eyes again!!!", Nari jumped around trying to catch Shinah. "Candy", Nari offered. Shinah remained still and Nari was able to removed the mask but Shinah closed his eyes.

Boys Hot Spring Area.

"So bad there are no mix bath", Jae Ha sighed. "Where is Kija?", Zeno looked around. "He's a bit dizzy.", Jae Ha informed. "I though he's the one who's the most excited one to enter the bath", Hak hummed. Jae Ha remembered the huge scar on Kija's back. It was most likely done years ago. And no one else could do it but his predecessor.

They went out the bath and walked around the area. There are no customers that day.

Girl's Hot Spring

"The boys seems to be done taking a bath", Yona noticed. "Its been a while for me to rest like this", Yona stretched. "Rina... its okay for you to be honest. I heard Kija slipping your name. I also thought you're one special individual. Who are you?", Nari asked. "You seems to be close to them even for that short period of time. I'm envious", Yona chuckled. "My name is Yona", Yona inforned. "I see. The only red hair woman I knew from the rumors is the Princess", Nari opened. "Sorry for lying", Yona apologized. "Dont be, princess. I knew it was for your protection", Nari smiled. "But drop the Princess. Right now, I am only Yona", Yona smiled. "I dont want to forget who you are, Princess thats why I am going to call you princess", Nari clenched her fist. Once again, she's getting swallowed by guilt. She pledged her loyalty to Soo Won but she's here getting cozy with the previous princess.

"Sai, I see that my late father had a lot of mistake", Yona opened. Nari averted her stares and looked at the sky. "No matter what mistake are those. There is no mistake that he loves you so much and also his people that he doesnt want anyone to get hurt because of a war", Nari tried to console Yona.

Pavilion

Jae Ha was trying to hide Kija's wound but he exposed it easily.

Nari watched laughing at the scenario. "It's fun, right?", Zeno suddenly approached her. "Yeah, are you guys really dragon? I'm not to refute your existence but its so fun to see you like this", Nari smiled. "Yeah. We are given such gifts and we are powerful than mankind. With this group, we can take the castle in a blink of an eye", Zeno said seriously. Nari gulped. "But we wont. Since princess didnt ask us to... we wont", Zeno said childishly. "That power isnt meant for something like that since it was hard for us from the very start", Zeno gave a smile.

Nari saw Hak walking and she joined him. "Hak, when you guys decides to throw Soo Won out, I'll be your enemy", Nari straightforwardly said. Hak chuckled. "What can a little girl like you do?", Hak smirked. "im not little", Nari pouted. Nari covered his mouth when she heard Jae Ha and Kija having a conversation.

It was about how Kija's father inflicted the scar and how he hated him.

In the end, when his father's hand went back to human form.

He asked if he could hold his son once more for the last time.

Nari covered her mouth while crying. Hak clenched his fist.

Kouka's Capital
Days after
Palace

"Your Highness, there were no signs of Lady Nari coming back at her room. Did she ran away?", Kye suk asked. "You know what people say. You can only say that you own one thing when you let them go and they still comes back to you", Soo Won smiled. "What confidence you have", Judo sighed while reading the map. Judo looked at a book that Soo Won previously read. "That is a forbidden book", Kye Suk reminded. "About dragons? Its just a tale. Plus, I dont need the power of gods. I need the power of human", Soo Wons said with seriousness in his tone. "For a while, you sent chill on my spine", Soo Won heard a familiar voice.

He stood up and went to hug the girl.

"I'm alive okay?", Nari sighed.

"Thank you for coming back", Soo Won gave a smile.

"I know that a stupid rabbit is waiting for me and it makes me puke imagining you cry", Nari looked away. "This brat", Judo was held by Kye Suk.

"But... it makes me a bit human knowing that someone is waiting for me", Nari said in a soft voice that only Soo Won could hear.

Chapter End