Not a Damsel In Distress

Soo Won showed Kyo Ga what becomed of his little brother. He was irritated why a noble should do lowly task like what Tae Jun is doing. Tae Jun and Soo Won were left alone at the field.

"You are going to the representative here at Saika. You will go back in Saika and don't worry about this place. I will send support from Sky Tribe. You are doing something great", Soo Won assured. "I don't deserve such words comparing to her", Tae Jun smiled. "Hmm?", Soo Won tilted his head. A lady approached them and she's wearing a beautiful kimono dress. "Why do I have to wear something like this?", Nari complained to Soo Won. "You are going to comfort the families, right? You cant go with a soldier's clothe", Soo Won explained. "Nari... I mean... lady Nari?", Tae Jun asked. "Its Nari. Drop the Lady. Here are some seeds from the cooking guy and Yona-", Tae Jun covered Nari's mouth. "Have you heard something?", Tae jun asked sweating. "Pardon?", Soo Won tilted his head. "Nothing", Tae Jun sighed. "They're seeds that grow on difficult weather and soil. Treasure them, we danced too hard to get that", Nari explained.

The sun is nearly going down. "Tae Jun, father betrayed the King and died in the process", Kyo Ga informed. Tae Jun was startled. "I don't even have the strength to cry anymore", Kyo Ga sighed. "Is that so?", Tae Jun tried to hold back his tears. "We've grew up watching our father's back... but then... he's still our father", Tae Jun cried.

A robe was sent covering the guy

A robe was sent covering the guy. It was a general's clothe. "You got to prove him that it wasn't a waste making you live", Nari gave him a hug in his head. "Princess will be watching you as well. I ran into her this time again, she was so proud of you", Nari gave a smile.

Saika's Palace
Bathing Area

"Seems like the soldiers are using the other bath. I don't want to go there. I'll be waiting for you to finish your bath", Nari said while sitting at a nearby rock. The bathing area outside overlooking the sky. "It's been a while since I've used hot spring. How I wish there's also one at the Hiryu Castle", Soo Won said while hiding at a rock. "What are you doing, Your Highness? I'm your personal guard so you don't to feel ashamed", Nari said with a straight face. "Are you sure?", Soo Won teased and went out of the water. Nari looked away and tried to close her eyes. Soo won chuckled and cupped Nari's face. "I'm wearing an inner robe", Soo Won chuckled. "You dont turn me on, You Highness. Stop joking around", Nari flushed and pushed Soo Won at the water. Soo Won grabbed on her hand and dragged her inside the spring. Judo heard someone screaming and entered the bathing area. "Is that a girl's scream?", Judo asked. He saw a long haired lady hiding at a rock. "Your highness, your flirting can wait", Judo sighed.

"Aren't you going to loosen your kimono, its a bit disgusting to have clothes inside the hot spring. Dont worry, I wont look", Soo Won promised and turned his back looking at the other side. Nari sighed and removed her clothes and wrapped towel. "Do you want me to wash your back? It's been some years since the last time I did it", Nari remembered. "I would love too. I cant believe we'll be spending time together again like when we were kids", Soo Won chuckled.

Nari did as what she said to do. "Your skin is still so pale as ever", Nari commented. "But you no longer look like a sister figure to me. Sorry to say this but all those years, I tried to convince myself that you are a sister", Nari confessed. "That hurts. I'm a guy, you know", Soo Won pouted. "But these days, there are times when I catch some glimpse that you are a man after all", Nari stopped scrubbing his back.

Soo won turned to Nari and held her hand. He pulled her close to him and slowly approaches her face while lifting her chin. Nari closes her eyes. "I wasnt imagining, you got long eyelashes", Soo Wo commented then clapped. "You look lady like now", Soo Won informed. Nari threw the sponge in his face and started to march outside. Judo who was waiting at the entrance was startled to see Nari going out with just towel wrap around him. "Waoh!!", he shouted and got nosebleed.

Kai Kingdom- Li Hazara's Hideout
The next day, Soo Won and the rest entered his place. Nari stood beside Soo Won. "Now, we are here to talk about why Soo Jin was able to charge easily", Soo Won have a sarcastic smile. Li Hazara stepped back. "What are you going to do? You're going to have our head?", Li Hazara asked. His soldiers started to raise their weapons. "I'm going to give three proposition", Soo Won said.

They left with Li Hazara left with no option to comply. "Have you seen his face?! He was so startled that he didnt saw that coming", Geun tae laugh. "Aren't you also like him?", Judo sighed. "By the way, where's your woman, Your Highness?", Geun Tae asked.

Another Village of Fire Tribe

"You should be able to sell Yun's medicine or else no one will eat", Jae Ha challenged Hak. Jae Ha's expert in inviting ladies in their mini store. Kija is also using his charm and also selling Shinah out.

Hak walked around and heard a familiar voice. He laughed and grabbed the lady. "How rude...", Nari stopped talking when he saw Hak. "Is that you, Hak?", Nari laughed nervously. Hak dragged the girl to Yun's store. "Buy", Hak demanded while holding his spear. "You're so scary, Hak", Nari cried. She saw Shinah being sold and paid so much gold. "Let me stare at Shinah's eyes", Nari snuggled Shinah.

"Thank you for not telling them"

"Did you whisper something at Shinah?", Jae Ha noticed. "Nope, I just want to feel his skin", Nari teased. The boys flushed. "What are you saying?!", Yun threw a bottle of medicine to her. "By the way, sorry for taking you in the battlefield. I didn't know you're going to be that scared", Yona apologized. Nari held Yona's hand. "You're so strong, Princes. I wish I could be someone like you", Nari smiled at her. "As an apology, I'll be treating everyone", Nari gave a thumbs up.

Yona looked at Hak and Nari having quarrel. "Jealous?", Jae Ha asked. "No", Yona answered. "Dont worry. He's yours long ago", Jae Ha assured. They stopped at a weapon shop since Yona was staring a sword. "Do you want one?", Nari asked. Nari scanned the sword and examined the lightest one. She passed it to Yona. "I'll buy that", she smiled at the blacksmith and got discount for it. "You have your way of living", Hak sighed.

Shinah and Nari was left taking care of the tent outside the village.

"You were standing next to the oranged haired man. I saw you grabbed the arrow by your hands and crushed it", Shinah informed. "Shinah, I have a secret that I only told one person. I actually have a dark past", Nari gave a smile. Shinah removed his mask. "But I am glad that no matter how dark that past was... you are still able to smile. But then, at times I can see some fragments in your eyes", Shinah opened. "What is bugging you, Sai?", Shinah asked. "Nari", Nari said. "What?", Shinah asked agai. "Nari is my name, Shinah but dont call me like that when we are with Yona", Nari explained. "I am so sad Shinah. I am serving someone who caused pain to princess. I am so guilty but I cannot explain why I cannot leave that person", Nari opened up. "At first, I don't want to go with Yona and the rest. But when she showed me a light, my body just began to follow her", Shinah gave a weak smile.

Nari's Vision

Nari's Vision

"I wanna snuggle you", Nari said then jumped at Shinah. The rest came back watching Shinah get hugged tightly by Nari.

Chapter End.