Chapter 5

"Of course I am. I don't just do this sorta thing with anybody." Marco replied. Jean look up at him and his face lit up. 'R-Really?! Okay! Um...' He grinned, unable to help himself as he pulled him roughly into a tight hug, burying his face into his neck.

Marco chuckled and held him lovingly,"I love you way too much to let you go." Marco mumbled. Jean slowly slipped his hands down to his bottom as he kissed his neck softly. 'I love you too...' He whispered, blushing slightly as he hoped he was okay with it as he continued to grope him, his cheek flushing deeply as he kissed along his collar bone.

Marco moaned and tugged lightly at Jean's hair. 'Your moan is so cute...' Jean murmured against his skin, blushing embarrassedly. 'I kinda can't help myself...it's just been something that I've always wanted to do...' He said quietly into his ear, nibbling on it softly as he continued to grope his bottom.

"Jean...the groceries..." Marco moaned out quietly as he gripped Jean's shoulders as his body shuddered. Jean reluctantly stopped, his hands resting lightly on his bottom as he looked up into his eyes. 'Sorry, I really can't help myself...' He sighed, pecking his lips. 'Shall we go shopping now before I just strip you naked again?'

"Yep, that sounds nice." Marco replied with a kiss as he went to put his own shirt back on. Jean pulled his own shirt on and stretched, groaning tiredly. He lifted Marco off of his lap, placing him on the seat next to him and leant forward, turning off the radio and grabbing his keys, wallet and phone. 'Ready?'

"Yep of course!" Marco replied with a grin as he Finished tying his shoes. Jean nodded and opened the door before getting out of the car, opening his arms to show that he would carry him. 'It'll be easier for me if you wrap your legs around my waist and I carry you like a child...' He said thoughtfully as he smiled down at him.

"Okay sure." Marco blushed as he climbed into his arms wrapping his legs around Jean's waist. Jean crossed his arms underneath him to support him as he shut the door and locked the car. He slowly and casually began to walk towards the store, hugging him close and grinning when he noticed people looking.

Marco only blushed and hid his face from view from his embarrassment. 'Would you prefer to be in a wheelchair trolley or just sit in a normal trolley?' Jean murmured in his ear amusedly as he pecked his cheek, much to the astonishment of an elderly lady walking out of the store.

"Any one Is fine." Marco replied shyly as he buried his face deeper into his shirt. 'Get used to this, Marcy. I plan to make our relationship VERY public.' Jean chuckled and got a wheelchair trolley, setting him down into it gently. 'I'd rather you be sitting comfortably...' He explained as he stood behind him and reached forward, wanting to hold his hand.

"Since when did you get so affectionate?" Marco asked with a smile as he gripped Jean's hand reassuringly. 'W-Well...I did ask if I could hold your hand earlier...' Jean replied embarrassedly, squeezing his hand as he began to push him and the trolley into the store with his free hand.

'W-Well...I did ask if I could hold your hand earlier...' Jean replied embarrassedly, squeezing his hand as he began to push him and the trolley into the store with his free hand. "Well I like it a lot." Marco giggled at Jean's embarrassed expression.

Jean smiled slightly and stroked his palm with his thumb. 'I guess you just make me all sappy and soft.' He chuckled, heading towards the bread aisle. "That reminds me I think we need some more maple syrup." Marco replied looking up at him.

'Okie dokie...' Jean mumbled under his breath as he made his way towards the sauces aisle. 'Anything else, sweetheart?' He smirked down at him as he got them some milk. "Yep! You forgot the cereal and pop tarts." Marco smiled happily.