Chapter 8

'Don't you think it's weird and creepy though...?' Jean's eyes widened as he remember. 'Yes...I wanna know...' He blushed, pecking his lips softly. "Eyeliner..." Marco muttered out shyly as his face heated up from his embarrassment."I-I just think it's really hot." He added quickly.

'Eyeliner huh?' Jean smirked and tilted his head to the side. 'Like...on guys?' He pursed his lips and leant down, kissing his red cheeks. 'I can do that if you'd want...but only around the house and in the bedroom.' He blushed happily. "T-thank you Jean." Marco smiled as he kissed Jean happily

"I wonder what you'd look like with it on." He added curiously.

'You'll have to do it for me. As a guy, I have no idea how the hell you put that stuff on.' Jean smiled and slipped up off of the bed, gasping and gripping onto him as his legs gave out and a sharp pain went up his back. 'Crap...' He whispered harshly under his breath.

"Sorry, I may have been too rough." Marco apologized as he slowly massaged Jean's lower back.

'Babe, I asked you to be harder. I LOVED it.' Jean growled, moaning softly when he began to massage him back. 'You're gunna have to help me walk...' He murmured, snuggling up against him. Marco smiled and lifted up Jean into his arms as he walked into the bathroom and set him down into the tub.

Jean winced as he was set down. 'You better be getting in with me, Bodt.' He pulled him down and kissed him softly, pulling away to study Marco's naked body. He hummed happily and then looked back up into his eyes, blushing slightly. "Like what you see?" Marco smirked slightly as he turned around to get some liquid soap and turned on the pipe to prepare a bubble bath. Climbing inside the tub behind Jean Marco felt the warm liquid surround both of their bodies as he started to massage Jean's sore back.

Jean moaned again and slumped forward, his eyes rolling back into his head. 'Like what I see? More like love it...it's so strange suddenly being so attracted to a man's body when I've liked chicks for so long...' He sighed and relaxed as the water came up to his waist, the feeling of Marco's hands on him causing him to blush. "Maybe you're bisexual?" Marco suggested as he worked out all the deep knots in Jean's lower back as he pressed a kiss to his temple.

'That sounds reasonable...' Jean nodded and flinched as he felt Marco massage an area which was tender. He reached backwards and played with his hair, humming happily. 'But you're the only guy that I'm physically attracted to.' He murmured, sighing happily. "Maybe you're only gay for me?" Marco smiled as he pecked his cheek lovingly as he trailed kissed down to his collarbone.

'Mmm...that sounds about right...you're enough to turn any man gay...' Jean pressed back against him and moaned softly at the kisses. He blushed and turned his head towards him to kiss his jaw gently. "So what kind of a date do you have in mind?" Marco asked curiously.

'Wanna go to a movie? Or go out to dinner? What do YOU want?' Jean blushed, turning around in his arms and straddling his waist. 'I really like how experienced you are...when we were doing it...you did things that...' He blushed deeper and snuggled into him. 'When you were with others, were you top or bottom?' He murmured, stroking his hair. "It depends I guess, but I think I was mostly top." Marco replied after considering the question for a bit.

Jean nodded and pressed small kisses into Marco's neck. 'Do you prefer top or bottom?' He asked quietly, trying to ignore his jealousy at the idea of someone else being with Marco sexually. "I like being bottom a lot more to be honest." Marco replied truthfully despite his heavy blush.

'A-Am I better?' Jean asked softly, hiding his face from him so he couldn't see his embarrassment which was distorting his expression. He chewed on his bottom lip, the idea that Marco preferred someone to him worried him.