Chapter 9

After about 5 or 10 minutes Jean was done making preparations for tomorrow's date and went downstairs to find that there was a sandwich, a side of chips, and some coke waiting for him and that Marco was in the living room watching some TV. Jean picked up the food and walked into the living room, sitting down next to him. 'So, you can make amazing food when cooking isn't involved huh?' He chuckled and pecked his cheek before curling his legs under him and starting to eat, leaning over to rest his head on Marco's shoulder. 'If this bothers you, just say so.' He murmured through a mouthful of sandwich.

"It doesn't bother me at all." Marco replied as he leaned into Jean's body as he kept his gaze on the TV. Jean smiled happily and pressed a kiss into his shoulder, shutting his eyes as he ate, not really interested in the TV. 'Okay...whatcha watching?' He blushed happily. "I'm watching this really cool show that's gotten popular lately. I don't think you'd like it much though." Marco answered as he peeled his eyes away from the TV to look at Jean.

'Probably not, what's it about?' Jean asked, looking up at him as he ate, pursing his lips amusedly. 'Any particular reasons that I won't like it?' He asked, chewing his food slowly and thoughtfully. "Well, it's an anime and I don't really think you'd be the type to like it." Marco answered as he reached over and stole some of Jean's chips from his plate.

'Is it Yaoi or something?' Jean asked as he raised an eyebrow, watching him steal his chips. 'Excuse me, you don't get to eat my food unless I'm feeding it to you in a sexual way.' He grinned up at him, snuggling up against his side. "It's not yaoi and how do you eat chips sexually?" Marco asked laughing at the last part as he continued to eat more of Jean's food.

Jean picked up one of the smaller chips and held Marco's chin up with his index finger, parting his lips with his thumb. He then reached into his mouth and placed the chip onto his tongue. 'It would make it far better if you suck the salt off of my fingers.' He smirked. 'There are other ways I could've made that sexual, but that's the easiest.' Marco bit into the chip with a crunch as he smiled an almost invisible flush staining his freckled cheeks as he chewed his food.

Jean grinned and glanced at the TV before going back to eating. 'Can we cuddle after this?' He asked quietly, taking another bite of his sandwich. 'Please?' He added as an afterthought. "Sure but I'm still wearing nothing but this apron and it kinda feels weird." Marco replied as he stole a sip of Jean's coke when he wasn't looking.

'Oh...you can put something else on if you'd prefer...' Jean mumbled with what he hoped was a reassuring smile, but his eyes gave away his disappointment. 'I wouldn't want you being uncomfortable.' He leant up to peck his cheek. Marco seemed to notice and pulled Jean down on top of him after setting down the plate onto the coffee table,"that's okay, I don't want to miss anymore of the show." He smirked.

'W-What do you mean?' Jean tilted his head to the side confusedly and snuggled down on top of him, reaching up to wrap his arms around Marco's neck, stroking his fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck. "I mean that I'm too lazy to put some clothes on and if I get cold I'll just steal your body heat." Marco smirked playfully as he rested his arms around Jean's waist.

Jean chuckled and reached down, picking up the blanket from the other night and pulled it over them both, nuzzling his face into his chest. 'I love you, Marco, my sexy boyfriend.' He grinned, pressing kisses onto his chest.

Pressing a kiss onto Jean's temple Marco pulled back,"I love you too my sexy Rockstar." Marco winked as Jean remembered the eyeliner he was wearing.

Jean's cheeks flushed and he smirked up at him. 'Sexy rockstar huh? Is that because I rock your world?' He grinned and pulled him into a soft, sweet kiss.

"You're such a dork." He giggled into the kiss as he pulled Jean down closer to himself and tangled their legs together. 'Dork? I thought that that was quite smart actually.' Jean chuckled and deepened the kiss, stroking his hair and pressing down against him.