Chapter 12

'I-I don't know what else you could do~' Jean whimpered as his length continued to throb painfully. 'There's nothing I can think of...' He whispered, his hands gripping the sheets in a tight death grip. 'Marco...' He groaned as his sweet spot was hit with every thrust.
Marco pulled out and leaned over to kiss Jean lovingly before making Him lay on his right side so he could lift one of Jean's legs over his shoulder. Marco ran his fingers along the inner thigh of the other leg before straddling it so he could thrust into Jean's entrance again. The sudden pressure ramming into him caused Jean to scream out as he ripped the bedsheets in his hand; causing Marco to chuckle huskily at the sight before him. Jean's red and sweaty face was turning Marco on as the doctors mouth fell open. He let out a silent scream as Marco pounded into his sweet spot; He couldn't help but run his hand up and down Jean's length in reply.

Jean began thrusting up into his hand, his hips starting to ache badly due to still being sore from earlier, but he decided to ignore it, wanting to enjoy the pleasure. 'M-Marco...' He gasped out, his eyes squeezed shut, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes due to how happy he was and how good it felt. 'I love you!' He yelled out as he felt the heat begin to grow in his abdomen at Marco's touch, his length twitching. 'I can't last for much longer, Marcy...' He whispered out hoarsely. "G-good because I don't know how much longer I can keep up. You're so beautiful just hearing you say my name makes me want to cum." Marco gasped out as his length sunk deeper into Jean's sweet spot; causing he freckled man to whimper from how soft and warm Jean's entrance felt clinging around his length; especially with how close he was to being pushed over the edge.

Jean's body was trembling and his abdomen was starting to quiver as he got closer and closer with every thrust, his back arching as a small wave of pleasure hit him, letting him know that he didn't have long left at all. 'Marco...Marco...' He said his name over and over, his cheeks flushed and his mouth parted as he panted heavily. Marco thrusted as deep as he could he emitted a low growl from the pleasure he was feeling. Leaning up towards Jean's ear Marco whispered shakily into it, "Jean...please...beg for me one last time. I-I'm so close, god..." He quickly grumbled out as he felt another wave of pleasure wash over him. His thrusting starting to lose it's rhythm the closer he got.

'Marco...I need you! I want you to cum inside of me...' Jean whimpered out, thrusting back against him with all of the energy that he had left, his hips jolting every so often and he knew he couldn't hold it back any longer. 'A-AH! MARCO!' He screamed out as he came against their chest and stomachs, his hips still thrusting back against Marco to continue giving him pleasure until he also came. He was panting heavily, using the small amount of energy he had left to move his hips. Marco screamed out when he felt Jean cum on his body. Feeling the sticky substance cover his slick and sweaty body caused him to cum hard and deep inside Jean's entrance as he continued to thrust into him. He rode out his orgasm until his thrusting calmed down to a slow and deep grind; causing the freckled boy to whimper until he left Jean with a completely fucked out expression. Marco reveled in Jean's red and sweaty face as his cheeks were dusted in a light flush. Jean's body was still trembling from the after shocks of his orgasm and it only made Marco want to kiss Jean's bruised and bitten lips. Not bothering to pull out just yet Marco collapsed down on top of Him as he wrapped his arms around him. "Jean...that was amazing...you even ripped the bedsheets." Marco replied in between heavy breaths; lifting the torn cloth with an amused expression on his freckled features.

'And to think...you almost turned me down...because you were scared of...hurting me.' Jean rolled his eyes as he tried to catch his breath, still panting. 'What can I say? It would've been your back all scratched up but I couldn't reach, so the sheets had to do.' He chuckled breathily and gripped him close, glad that he hadn't immediately pulled out. 'That was one of the best times we've done it...'