Chapter 6

Jean was crouched in front of the television, completely naked, putting the first movie into the player, holding a blanket in his free hand. He heard him enter but still focused on working the player. 'Do ya wanna start the fire for us?' He called over his shoulder. "Okay Sure." Marco said trying not to stare and turned to start the fireplace.

'I thought we agreed to naked, should I put my boxers back on?' Jean asked after noticing that he was still wearing them. 'We don't have to do naked, it's fine...' He smiled slightly, chewing on his lip as he reached for his boxers which he'd left by the couch. "No I just don't want to set fire to my crotch on accident is all." Marco quickly replied.

Jean laughed and nodded, walking over to him and kneeling down, slowly pulling down his boxers. 'Well, you've done the fire now...' He murmured as he kissed his abdomen softly. 'Fancy playing the pocky game?' He grinned as he stood up and pulled him over to the sofa with a small, naughty look in his eyes. Marco smiled and walked over to the couch before sitting down," I was just gonna ask the same thing." He answered.

Jean grinned and sat down next to him, pulling the blanket up over them, up to their waists. 'Maybe we should put another blanket or something on the sofa in a bit...because...well, just incase we...ya know...do stuff...the couch'll get dirty otherwise...' He shrugged and blushed, looking away from him embarrassedly. "I'll go get it if you want." Marco replied as he stood up and went upstairs to get a blanket. Instead of automatically going back downstairs he walked into his room and grabbed something out of his drawer before heading back to meet Jean.

Jean stood up as he let Marco spread out the cute, bunny rabbit towel onto the sofa. He chuckled and sat back down, opening the first box of pocky and eating a stick as he waited for him to sit down with him. Marco sat down on the blanket and faced Jean as he placed a new stick of pocky in his mouth; closing his eyes he took the opposite end in his mouth and bean to chew with Jean until they closed the distance.

Jean grinned as he felt Marco's lips brush against his own as he pulled him into a kiss, his mouth tasting of chocolate as he swallowed his half as deepened the kiss. He slowly pulled back after a while, wiping his own mouth before leaning forward and licking off the chocolate from around Marco's mouth with a small smirk. "I win." Marco smiled as he held up another stick in his mouth as he patiently waited for Jean again.

Jean smiled happily and began to chew towards him. He reached forward and held his bare waist, stroking his fingers up and down his sides as he chewed closer. Marco bit back a moan as he trailed fingers down Jean's chest softly as their lips touched again; Marco pulled him in closer as he straddled Jean's body.

Jean's eyes widened and helped him onto his lap, forcing himself not to kiss him as he slowly began to massage his hips, blushing slightly as he struggled to stop himself. Marco licked the traces of chocolate out of Jean's mouth causing the both of them to moan. 'Screw it.' Jean growled, kissing him passionately and moving till he was pressing him down against the blanket, tangling his hands into his hair. 'You don't play fair, Marcy...you're too sexy.' He grumbled, slipping his tongue into his mouth.

Marco grabbed Jean's hips and let his own tongue dart into his mouth, as he used his leg to rub slowly against Jean's thigh. Jean moaned quietly and kissed down his neck, making a load of hickies and love bites. 'Marco...' He whispered lovingly before slowly pulling back. 'Maybe naked movies was a bad idea...it seems more like just the naked part...there hasn't been any movies so far.' He chuckled.

Marco chuckled and slowly sat up,"I think you're right about that." Marco replied with a small smile. Jean moved to lay down, pulling Marco towards him so he was laying on top of him. He ate some popcorn and then wrapped his arms around him after pulling the other blanket over them. 'Cuddles and a scary movie?' He asked, stroking his fingertips up and down his back lovingly.