~✿*17*✿~

﹏๑✿ ・:*:・♥ ・:*:・✿๑﹏

﹏๑✿ ・:*:・♥ ・:*:・✿๑﹏

"Ang sakeeeet," she cried out while rubbing her right foot.

"What happened to you?"

"Nakatapak ako ng bato. Natapilok tuloy ako."

I sighed before I carried her in my arms. I clenched my teeth when I saw her face in pain, eyes tightly shut and was clenching her jaw. Mabilis akong naglakad at nang makita ko yung isang nakabuwal na puno ay agad ko siyang inupo sa ibabaw nung trunk.

I sat on the ground in front of her and carefully removed her slipper. I gingerly pressed my fingers on her now swollen foot and began massaging it. "Tell me if it's too painful."

"Aray! Saglit lang. Don't press too hard. It's really painful."

I rubbed my thumb very gently on the swollen area until I felt the muscles on her foot finally relaxed. I looked up to her face after awhile and saw that her eyes were close but relief was now vivid on her face.

She opened her eyes and our stares immediately met. I continued massaging her foot without breaking eye contact with her.

Her face softened and smiled a bit at me, making my chest started to throb rapidly.

Napatigil ako sa pagmasahe sa paa niya at napatayo bigla nang maramdaman ko yun.

"Thank you, Ryder, ha." She tried to stand up but groaned in pain again so I quickly stopped her.

"You'll just strain your sprained ankle." Binuhat ko ulit siya at naglakad na. When we were at the sandy ground already ay nagpababa na siya. Kahit ayaw ko ay mapilit siya kaya hinayaan ko na lang kahit paika-ika siyang maglakad. Inalalayan ko na lang siya sa kamay at naglakad kami kahit mabagal.

When we arrived at the seashore. Umaambon na lang kaya medyo kalmado na ang dagat.

"Paano yan, hindi kita masasamahan mag-swimming. Injured ako eh," she told me.

"We're not going to swim, princess." I pulled her towards the dock. "You said you're already bored. We're going to stay here in the yacht overnight for a change."

Her eyes widened before she tried to pull her hand from me. "Ayoko, Ryder."

I turned to her. "Why? Because you'll be reminded of the thing that I did there to you before? Natatakot ka na baka gawin ko na naman sa 'yo yun?"

Yumuko siya pero hindi kumibo.

I let go of her hand. "Sabi mo hindi na masamang tao yung tingin mo sa 'kin ngayon, di ba?" I saw her nod her head. "Would you trust me that I'm not gonna do anything wrong again against you again?"

Nag-angat siya ng tingin sa akin. "Promise me?"

"They say promises are made to be broken, Katheryne. Hindi ako nangangako sa mga tao pero kapag may sinabi ako, I make sure na ginagawa ko."