~✿*28*✿~

﹏๑✿ ・:*:・♥ ・:*:・✿๑﹏

﹏๑✿ ・:*:・♥ ・:*:・✿๑﹏

Dizziness. Vomiting. Food cravings.

I couldn't get those things out of my mind while I was driving my way to the restaurant where I could buy the grilled tuna that Katheryne wanted to eat.

I was browsing on the Internet about the signs and symptoms of pregnancy that moment before she told me that she was already hungry. Kinutuban na kasi ako agad noong nakita ko pa lang siyang nagsusuka sa bathroom kanina. Ganun na ganun kasi yung kapatid ni Jonas dati nung nagbuntis.

Could she be pregnant?

With the situation that we were in right now, having Katie pregnant was the last thing in this world that I wanted to happen. Not that I didn't want to have a child with her. Kung noon siguro nangyari na nakabuntis ako ng babae, that would surely extremely bother me because falling in love was really out of my whole system back then. Much more to have a child. Pero hindi ganun yung nararamdaman ko ngayon. Napakarami ko pang mga problema sa kompanya na hindi ko pa alam kung paano ko sosolusyunan. Katie being pregnant would just complicate things even more especially now that she was requesting me to bring her back to her family. Sakali rin na malaman ng mga magulang niya yung kalagayan niya if ever that was true, they would surely keep Katie and the baby also from me.

But then again, that was just a presumption. Hindi ko pa naman nalalaman yung totoong dahilan kung bakit talaga siya nagsuka kaninang tanghali. She might only be having a hyperacidity.

After buying the grilled tuna, I immediately drove back to the hospital. I didn't know if this was just paranoia but I was having this weird feeling that something off was happening.

I rode the elevator as soon as I got inside the hospital then hastily walked back to her room. Nang makakita ako ng nurses na nakakumpol sa labas ng private suite ay tumindi na yung kabang nararamdaman ko. I quickly ran towards them.

"Sir!" they all said almost in unison with bothered and frightened facial expressions written on their faces.

I clenched my teeth. Tinabig ko sila at mabilis na binuksan yung pinto ng kwarto ni Katheryne. And it felt like my world suddenly colapsed when I found the bed empy.

Right at that exact moment, I already knew that I lost her. I already lost my Katheryne.

~✿*♥*✿~

"We're really very sorry, Sir, for our negligence. We really had a lot of patients to attend to right now that's why we didn't notice your girlfriend when she sneaked out of her room," the head nurse told me nervously while I was in their station. She was getting paler while talking to me. I was thinking that she might pass out anytime soon.

I just clenched my fists tightly. I was so furious right now but lashing out to these people was just futile. Kung gusto talaga akong takasan ni Katheryne ay gagawin talaga niya iyon. She already did that back in the woods. I just trusted her too much right now that she would never do that again because I knew that she loved me already.