Chapter Nine.

Carol's POV---------

I haven't talked to Davon since the day I told him that I had an abortion.
Today was Saturday and I told Davon that I would bring Davis to his house for the weekend.

"You got all your clothes and games?" I asked him. I did not want to make trips back and forth. I finally moved into my new house and it's kind of far from where Davon stay. 

"Yes ma'am. I have everything. Why don't you and Dad aren't together anymore?" He asked.

"Umm. We are. We just live in different houses." I explained.

"I want you two to live together. I hate seeing you and daddy apart."

"Aww Davis. It's okay. Just know that your dad and I love you so so much, it doesn't matter if we live in separate houses , we still love and care about you. Just remember it's all about you." I hugged him.

"I'm ready to go." He said in a sad tone.

"Baby boy don't be sad okay? I'll plan something special for next weekend , where it'll be me , you and your dad how does that sound?"

He smiled , "I want to go to the zoo!"

"Okay.  We can go to the zoo." I smiled.

                          .  .  .  .  .  .  .

"Hey Carol." He said dryly.

I could tell he was still upset , but it was his fault anyway.

"Hello. Davis says he wants to go to the zoo next weekend as a family." I said.

He shrugged , "I guess we can go."

Before he closed the door , I caught it.
"Davon stop it! Stop it right now!!" I said , getting fed up.

"Stop what? What am I doing that I need to stop?" He folded his arms.

"Acting like you don't care anymore."

"You don't , so why should I?!" He asked.

I sighed , "Davon. I do care. You're the father of my first child and my second. Don't act like it's easy to get me out your life."

"You wanted this. Are you following up on the full custody of our son and getting a divorce?"

I said, "I'll get the divorce , but I won't keep your son away from you. We can just be separated and still married."

He shook his head , "No. I want that divorce. I want to be free."

"Free? You were already free when you first cheated on me , so please do not talk about being free Davon. You made me feel so stupid being with you. Knowing you was cheating on me , I still stayed for what?! I had no reason but to stay because of Davis. If I didn't have him , we wouldn't be talking right now , we would've been over!" I yelled , with tears forming.

I was tired of crying of this useless bastard!

"Ten years Davon. Ten fucking years plus more. You were my bestfriend's fiancé, then you became my husband , now you're just a newly single man. I hope you have a good life cause you never realized what you had until all that shit is gone." I said.

He just stood there looking stupid , that means I got him where I wanted him and I felt like the shit.

"Okay I get Carol. I'll have the divorce papers or you can serve them , it doesn't matter. You're not happy. We're both not happy , so let's just get it over with." He said.

"Okay , will do. I'll have them ready when I pick Davis up on Monday." I said.

"Oh. Damn. I can't take him to school Monday , I was planning on dropping him off Sunday night."