Chapter 4

Timeskip 8 years

3rd person POV

Kai was awoken by the sound of his alarm. "Aaaahhh morning already". He stretched his arms and wiped the sleep from his eyes as he adjusted to the morning light. He opened the curtains and enlightened his room in the shine of a new day. He opened his window and took in a deep breath, taking in the new morning air. "Well, today's the day huh? My first day at a new school". He let out a sigh.

Flashback 8 years ago

Kai was sleeping on the mountain top underneath the stars when he felt something shrugging him. He awoke to see a woman standing in front of him.

 He awoke to see a woman standing in front of him

"Hey little guy, what are you doing out here all alone?". She asked gently. Kai was a little hesitant at first but replied. "I-I ran away from home. I wanna find a new home". He said a little scared. He began getting teary eyed and started to hug his teddy. The woman just gave a gentle smile and gave kai a hug which surprised him. "Its ok. You can live with me ok?" She said. Kais crying then intensified and he wrapped his arms around the woman and hugged her back. She giggled and started to stroke his hair. "Its ok now. I'm your new mommy". She said. Kai looked up at her and gave a warm smile. It was at that moment she knew he was in need. She lifted him up and carried him home as he slept silently in her arms........

Flashback ended

"Kai honey! Go have your shower and have breakfast!". Kais mother yelled. "Ok!" He yelled back. He ran into the bathroom and had his quick shower before running into the kitchen. "Morning mom". He gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Goodmorn-" she stopped in mid sentence as she noticed that kai had nothing but a towel on. She blushed red and began to examine his body. "Oh shit! My clothes! Sorry mom!" He ran back into his room and got dressed. He looked on his phone and noticed there was only 10 minutes until school started. "SHIT!". He sprinted down the hallway and ran into the kitchen to grab his toast before zooming for the front door. He quickly put his shoes on and opened the door. "See ya later mom!" He yelled. "By honey! Have a good first day at school!" She replied before kai ran off. "So clumsy". She giggled and began to continue the housework.