Chapter 8

3rd person POV

Ayame walked around the school looking frantically for Kai, yet she had no luck. He had practically disappeared off the face of the earth. The longer it took to find him, the deeper her hears sunk. She couldn't handle the pain. She had the chance to take back her little brother and it slipped away, now, she was broken. All her thoughts of negativity had been confirmed. He was afraid of her. She didn't want him to be, but she knew why and she didn't blame him. She was practically a monster in his eyes, a demon.

Meanwhile

Kai had been roaming the school's campus when Yuki suddenly appeared. "Hey baby! Where were you? I went to your class to pick you up but when I asked your friends they just said you hadn't been in class at all.". Kai didn't know how to reply. He tried to play it off. "Oh I uh j-just got lost". He said nervously. She was hesitant to believe him but she was easily convinced. "Oh ok then. Well, let's go!". She grabbed his hand and ran off with him. They stopped at a tree way out on the far field of the school where nobody could see them. They sat down and Yuki began to unpack her bag to prepare lunch. She placed out a bento and proceeded to cross her legs and she picked up a piece of food. "Say *aahhh*". She said in a motherly tone. "You know, I'm not a little kid anym-" he was interrupted as she shoved the food into his mouth. He would of screamed at her if it hadn't tasted so good. "Yuki, this is delicious!" He said in praise. "Awwww! Thanks babe! I made it just for you!". She said. She was blushing as red as a tomatoe and she smiled and giggled. He just giggled and they both laughed as they enjoyed their lunch together. They had finished eating and kai was absolutely bloated with food. "Wooooh I'm stuffed!" Kai said cheerfully. Yuki giggled at this statement. Kai fell back and layed on the grass as he watched the clouds float by through the ocean blue sky. "What a beautiful day". Kai said softly as he gazed. Yuki had taken the opportunity to climb on top of him and straddle him. Kai was surprised. "Uh......Yuki? What are you doing?". She then grabbed his face gently and kissed him. Kai was stunned at Yukis actions. He tried to move back but she grabbed both of his arms and pinned them to the ground. She broke the kiss and looked at him sincerely. "Please don't fight it baby. Just let it happen". She then kissed him again, biting his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He hesitated at first but gave in to it and she slipped her tongue into his mouth, exploring all around his mouth. They began to wrestle with each others tongues, frantically licking all around each others mouths. Kai broke the kiss, saliva dripping from their chins as a string of saliva was still connected to both of their lips. They looked into each others eyes for a moment. "Kai". She then grabbed his cheek and ran her thumb along it. "I love you". Kai blushed a bit. "I love you too" he said happily. She layed her head on his chest and closed her eyes. "Please be my lover kai. Don't ever leave me please. Please. Plea......pl" she then drifted off to sleep. Kai giggled and held her gently with both of his arms. "Dont worry Yuki. I won't ever leave you".