Chapter 10

3rd person POV

Kai and Yuki were walking down the dark streets heading towards home. They had made a few pit stops to buy food or go to the park or go to the arcade. "And then what did he say" Kai asked curiously as they were having a conversation. "Then he was li-" Yuki was interrupted by the sound of Kais phone ringing. "Hold on a minute Yuki" he said as she pouted and folded her arms and he answered the call. It was his mother. "Hey mum, what's up" he asked. "Honey I'm working late so I won't be home until to around tomorrow afternoon, sorry" she said sincerely. "That's fi-" he was interrupted as Yuki yanked the phone away from him. "Hey miss nakase!" She screamed excitingly. "Oh hello there Yuki. Are you with Kai?". "Yes I am and I was wondering of its ok if he stays at my house for the night. I mean, I don't want him by himself" she said begging. Kai was completely against the idea as he was trying to get his phone off of her. "Sure Yuki that's very nice of you" she said happily. "THANK YOU SO MUCH MISS NAKASE! BYE!" She squealed excitingly. "Bye bye" kais mother said. "WHAT!?NO! WAI-" Kai was too late to reply as the call had already ended. Yuki smirked evily and giggled. Kai sighed and just glared at Yuki. "You win I guess. But how can I stay at your house, are your parents ok with it?" He asked trying to get out of it. "Mum and dad are on a business trip" she said happily. "So, it's just me and you" she said whilst blushing and biting her finger nail. Kai was scared. He knew exactly what was gonna happen if he went to her house. "U-uh I think I'll just go ho-" he stopped as he saw Yuki glaring at him with a rage filled stare, blood red eyes. "You. Are. Coming. Home. With. Me" she said as she grabbed the collar of his shirt. "Whether you like it" she tightened her grip. "Or not". Kai was on the verge of screaming for help and wetting himself. He just agreed and she went happy again. "Good. Well, let's go then" she said as she grabbed his hand and started to run with him. "W-wait!" He yelled. Well, he's In  for a very *fun* night.