Chapter 7

Kais POV

I stood there in shock. I was looking directly at my own sister. Ayame. I started getting scared. She was probably pissed at me, I wouldn't be surprised if she killed me herself. She just stared right back at me, just as breathless as me. There were no words to describe the feeling I had. I started backing away. She started walking towards me.

Ayames POV

It was him. No doubt about it. I felt my eyes begin to tear up. I finally had him back. I saw how speechless he was, was he scared? He started backing away. No. He's scared of me. I began walking towards him. Walking turned to speed walking then to running. He started sprinting away. "NOOOO! LITTLE BROTHER! PLEASE COME BACK!" I screamed. I can't afford to lose him again.

3rd person POV

Kai sprinted off down numerous hallways and corridors whilst his sister chased him. "KAI! PLEASE DONT RUN!" Kai was too scared to stop. He thought he was in for the beating of his life. He ran around a corner and went inside an empty biology classroom and locked himself inside. He fell to the ground and lent against the door. He covered his mouth to block out any noises he could make and sat as still as a statue. He began to cry softly, too scared to dare make a move. He heard her footsteps down the hallway. He sat up a bit and looked out the glass frame on the door and saw her looking frantically around for him. He ducked down and kept quiet. What he heard next surprised him. He heard her sobbing. He sat up to take another look. She was on her knees crying. He was surprised. He'd never seen this emotional side of her before. She was crying and sobbing to herself. "little brother..................please don't leave me again........". He just sat back down and kept quiet. He waited and waited for her to leave. He knew it'd be a while so he just layed down and fell asleep.