Chapter 6

3rd person POV

Kai had just entered the grounds of his new school. It was huge, almost like a city. The reason it was so big is because there was a university right next to the college itself. Kai had been contemplating on whether or not he'd like to board there or not. Kai would get quite homesick if he was away too long so he found boarding to be quite difficult. He knew though however that he can't just expect to have his mother there for him 24/7. He'd have to get over his trauma of not being with his mom soon and boarding could easily help him do that. He was so lost in his train of thought that he didn't even notice all the girls squealing and fan girling over him and all the guys giving him glares of jealousy. He began to walk towards the entrance of the schools main office when his friend Yuki came running up to him.

 He began to walk towards the entrance of the schools main office when his friend Yuki came running up to him

"Wait for me! Kai! Wait up babe!" She yelled out. Kai started blushing and turned away. He tried to put his earphones in so he could block out her voice. He tried to pretend he didn't notice her and walked away but sure enough she kept chasing him. "Baby! Wait for me!" She yelled. All the guys were jealous that she wanted kai and all the girls were mad cause they wanted him. Kai started to speed walk but it didn't help much as she had already caught him. She was really annoyed and hit kai on the back of the head. "Why didn't you wait for me?" She asked annoyed. Kai just rubbed the back of his head and gave a nervous grin and laughed. "Sorry Yuki" he replied sincerely. "Aww! I can't possibly stay mad at you! Your too adorable!" She squealed. She gave him a tight hug and kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry baby, I have to go now so I can add my name into the system and register myself". She was sad that she couldn't hang out with him longer. "Oh it's fine Yuki". Kai said sincerely. She just gave a warm smile and grabbed his face and shoved it into her boobs. "Aww I love you baby! When it's lunchtime we can hang out ok? Just me and you, alone together. Hehe, alone, together". She started drooling. She was obviously thinking of something perverted and indecent. Kai just sighed and chuckled. "Sure thing Yuki". He said. She then began to run off but turned around to say bye. "I'll see you later babe! Mwaaa!" She blew him a kiss which made him blush. All the guys were furious that she was being so lovey dovey with him, even the girls were jealous that she got to do that stuff to him and they didn't. Kia just giggled nervously and proceeded to the school's main office and went to the reception to sign himself in.

Ayames POV

I was walking through campus with some of my friends. We were joking and laughing together. It was so hard to act normal around others when in reality I was dead inside. Only a few of my friends knew about how I was truly feeling and they would always care for me. "Hey Ayame, can you come with me to the college office? I need to go collect some forms". My friend asked. "Sure". I replied. We then walked into the school's main office. Me and my friend were talking when something caught my attention. A blonde boy was at the desk. He looked kinda like my little brother. I was thinking too much. I tried to stop my tears from coming. We continued to walk when the boy turned around. We made direct eye contact with each other. I was at loss for words. It was....................it was my little brother..................it was Kai..........