4;@Armani_jeffries

Partys gonna be lit @alissaviolet, @finnwolfhardoffical, and 8,824,927 others liked this

User: omg what party
User8: this is so confusing
User01: I wish I was her
User4: I hate her
User7: shes so pretty
@lilpump: Can't wait to see you
User8: he totally likes her
User6: idk why
@finnwolfhardoffical: it's gonna be lit
@Armani_jeffries: it's finna be lit😉**

After I posted the picture, I shut off my phone. Alot of people were here. But they should be here any moment. After 10 minutes or so. They pulled up my heart raced so fast. I'm nervous to see Finn I really like him. I mean how could you not like Finn he's literally the definition of perfect. I walked outside as everyone got out the car. Finn was the last one too get out. We made eye contact then ran to each other. We hugged for a long time untill. Jack said "if we could leave now". "Yeah let's go upstairs to the backyard" I said. We all were sitting in a circle. When lil pump got here. He was one of my closest friends I could tell him anything. We walked up to each other, hugged and greeted each other. "I'm gonna get some thing to drink you want something?" Finn said. " yeah thanks" I said smiling at him. I went back to our spot only the girls were their. I sat down. " don't even think about trying to get with my man bitch" Sadie said. I started full on laughing to the point I almost started crying. The girls were just shocked Sadie even dared to say that. My laugh got interrupted, by me getting pushed. Sadie fucking pushed me. She stared putting her weave that i was about to snatch off up. " don't fucking touch me I don't need your sluttyness all over me bitch" i said. By now a crowd was forming I heard alissa say " beat her ass Armani". Little did this gurl know, chantel and i always faught with each other physically. She threw the first punch and I blocked it. I hit her nose which made her fall down. She started crying. I got on top of her and started slapping that bitch. After that I elbowed her face. Hey she deserved it tho. Until someone took me off her. Before they got me away from her, I kicked that poor girl so hard. I mean, I kick pretty hard considering I was an all star for soccer. Everyone was recording, it was chaos. But it was super funny. Soon Sadie went home idk how and i don't care. I heard a faint "damn thas ma girl". I thought to myself, who said that?