6;One Month Later

I was about to meet up with Finn. I was currently driving over there. Me and Finn have become closer. We talk everyday, have the best/weridest conversations ever. My feelings for finn have grown more and more. Every time we talk I get butterflies in my stomach. He makes me feel some type of way, I just don't know how to explain it. I finally got to his house. I got out my car and opened the door with my key that he gave me to his house. "HONEY I'M HOME!" I said yelling. We always talk like that. I walked upstairs to his room. I slowly opened the door too see Finn shirtless. I kinda just started blushing and turned around. " MY POOR VIRGIN EYES" I said pretending to cry. He just laughed. " ok I'm done" he said. I turned around and he still didn't have a shirt on. " FINN!" I said while laughing. " come on you know you like it" he said smirking. " Your a creep!" I said laughing. "So I-i" Finn said stuttering. " Spit it out Billy" I said laughing. " Rude. Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to you know go out on like a date" Finn said nervously. " of course I would" I said smiling. " Oh thank God I thought i was gonna get rejected" Finn said relieved. "Why would I ever reject you?!" I said " I don't know" he said. After another conversation, we got into my car." So where are we going" I said. " it's a surprise" he says. " ughhh i hate you" I say smiling. It was beautiful outside it was sunset. I had my eyes blindfolded for the rest if the 15 minutes." Okay you can take them off now." Finn says. I took them off too see that we were at this beach that nobody was at. It was beautiful. I looked at Finn and hugged him tight like I was never gonna let go. We walked down the beach hand in hand. It felt so right to be with Finn. As we walked to the spot we messed around.
We finally arrived too the little spot me and Finn where gonna have our picnic.

After eating, it was silent we were just looking at the sunset my head on his shoulder, his arm around me

After eating, it was silent we were just looking at the sunset my head on his shoulder, his arm around me. Until Finn stoke up." Armani Rose Jeffries I know I've only know you for a couple months but I love you. I know this sounds so cliche but it's only the truth will you please be my girlfriend?" Finn said nervously. "oh my gosh Finn of course i wou-" before i could finish Finn's lips smashed onto mine of course i kissed back. " I love you too Finn". and with that we decided o go home. we got into the car."oh Finn, were gonna do to Rodeo tomorrow, do you wanna come?" i said starring out the window, while holding his hands. "Sure" Finn says. "okay ill tell the others" i said. i pulled out my phone.

Group chat

armani: hey guys, Cloutgang, Finn, and I are going to Rodeo tomorrow if you guys wanna go?

jack: im down

everyone: sure

millie: sooo you were with finn??????

armani: how did you know?

Wyatt: You act like paparazzi don't stalk you guys

sophia: omg i just realized that

armani: uhhh about that

noah: did you guys at least use protection?

Jaeden: Omg noah

armani: obviously we did

After that i let the groupchat freak out for a couple minutes then went back to chat

Jack: I ALWAYS KNEW YALL WERE NASTY

sophia:......

Wyatt: This is too much for me

Gaten: Ummm ok...

Caleb: TMI

Millie: I came at the wrong moment

Sadie: hoe

Armani: round 2 sadie??

Armani: btw guys issa joke

Chosen: Thank god

Noah: aaww now i owe 5 dollars to Gaten

I looked up once i realized Finn was asking why the group chat was blowing up his phone. i explained and he said "noah and i were thinking the same thing" laughing. Obviously it was just a joke. We finally got to Finns house. And I ended up spending the night.