14;Sleepover pt.2

Armanis P.O.V
After swimming we went inside. We all decided to watch a movie after. Me and Millie went upstairs to change. "Did you see the way Noah was staring at you!" Millie says smiling weirdly.

"Mils stop he doesn't like me" I said smiling. Wait does he like me? Nahh.

"Okayyy" Millie says extending the Y.
After changing we went downstairs.

"So what movie?" Gaten asks.

"I don't know" Noah replied.

In the middle of discussing what movie we should watch there was a ring on the door. Although Finn was to busy on his phone texting someone I don't know.
"I'll get it" Finn says walking to the door. Everyone went back to the whole movie discussion. Untill some really loud obnoxious voice came into the room.
"OMG HEY GUYS". Oh no. It was Danielle Cohn. I can't stand that bitch. She looked at everyone then looked at me. She rolled her eyes. She sat on the couch pulling Finn harshly down next to her. Well it's official I hate my life. Out of everyone why her? I looked over at the group they all sat there in awe. How does he have the balls to invite her. I looked back at her, but she was already staring at me. She scoffed, then got up and sat in Finns lap. This bitch. She then rolled her eyes at me again.
"If you keep rolling your eyes they might fall out, you know that right?" I said. She rolled her eyes once again then wisppered something into Finns ear.

"Can you stop being rude to my girlfriend" Finn scoffed. Wow.

"Maybe I'll stop when you stop being a fuckboy. So I guess never?" I said while looking into his eyes. I saw a little hurt in his eyes. But why should he be hurt, he's the one dating other girls.

"I guess your the jealous type huh? Just get over me!" Finn said. Ouch that really hurt.

"Fuck you Wolfhard" I said running upstairs. I ran to the bathroom. How could he.

Noahs P.O.V
"Why the fuck would you do that?!" I said practically yelling at Finn.

"I mean she kinda deserved it" Finn says with that girl still in his lap.

"Your fucked up" Millie says walking to the stairs to go talk to Armani.

"She was being rude what do you want me to do?" Finn says.

"Just get the fuck out Finn it's sad how much you've changed" gaten says with disappointment in his eyes.

"Change is good isn't it?!" Finn says giggling. How does he find this funny.

"Not the way you've changed just get out" I said pointing at the door. It's sad it really is.

"Fine, come on danielle" Finn says getting up.

" I wanna stay here noahs cute" danielle says coming closer to me.

"Don't touch me" I said moving away from her.

"Fine come on Finn" danielle said grabbing Finns hand.

"You can walk home" Finn says with anger, letting her hand go. What did he expect I mean look at her. Armani and Millie came down about 30 minutes later.

"Bye guys I'm going home" Armani says gathering her stuff.

"Well be here if you need us" I said. I was pretty sad she was leaving. After saying good bye to all of us, she went home.