11;Live

Armani' s P.O.V
I got home tired and sad. So I decided to go live. The "fans" deserve to know what's going on.

Noah's P.O.V
*armani_jeffries went live
I decided to join. I felt so bad for Armani. Finn should have never done that, I wanted to slap the shit out of him when he kissed Sadie. "Hey guys" she said with a smile, a fake one though. I could tell when she's fake smiling, especially cause she does it alot now. She's different with out Finn, but everyone knows that. She's going through alot right now. I was looking though chat and a whole bunch of people where asking her to freestyle about Finn. Well this will be funny, she's really good at singing and rapping. My thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door. I got up to see who it was, it was the last person I wanted to see right now. Finn. "What are you doing here?"I said. "Just wanted to hang out you know" Finn says."Are you guys sure" Armani says. " Is that Armani?!?" Finn says happily. "Yeah I'm on her live" I say showing him my phone. As soon as I showed him his smile turned to a frown. Then she started rapping/singing about Finn.

After listening her little rap. I looked over at Finn, he had a tear about to fall of his face. "That was about me huh" Finn says out the window. "No shit" I said. "I'm so dumb" Finn says. "Yeah, yeah you are"I say looking at my phone. "What happened with me and finn? Uhh alot of things I can't really say cause I don't really wanna cry right now, ask fi- him." Armani says. Wow. I feel so bad..."Sadie get leave this live stream if your gonna be hating!" Armani says. "Hey Finn?" I say. "Yeah?" Finn says turing to me. "Are you and Sadie dating?" I ask Finn courisly. "Ew no never" Finn says. I just laughed at his reply. "Anyways guys i have to go cry myself to sleep now byeeeee" Armani says. Well, hopefully I get to see her soon.